I totally stole/borrowed this recipe from a guy called Dearth on the MuppetCentral boards, who is also on the RebelScum boards as New_Bornalex. So all credits to him for inventing this figure. It is Gonzo the Great as Dearth Nadir, as seen in the Star Wars / Mark Hamill episode of The Muppet Show (and other episodes as well). Indeed the name is supposed to be 'Dearth Nadir'. According to MuppetWiki it is a play on words. 'Dearth' means 'lack of' and 'Nadir' means 'the lowest point'.
- Pez-dispenser Darth Vader head (added a ball joint)
- Palisades Gonzo figure body
- POTF 1996 Darth Vader figure's cape
- Sculpted chest piece (supposed to look like an egg slicer, like on the show) + sculpted nose
- Lots of black paint. Gloss for the helmet, matte for the face and body.
|Rain||Submission Order||IRONMAN - Armory|
|Demise of Mace Windu||Star Wars Series||Zombie DEATH TROOPERS|
|All Hail Megatron Mini Diorama||Created by GAR||Spikor|