- During the 52 series, Booster employs a second superhero identity as part of a plan to stop Skeets, who was being controlled by Mister Mind.
- The Supernova suit is then employed by Daniel Carter, Booster Gold and Rip Hunter's ancestor in the present.
- Daniel fails to make good use of the new suit, however, and it is stolen by Booster Gold's father, Jonar Carter who becomes the third person to use the Supernova costume
- After the original suit is stolen by Jonar and subsequently damaged, Rip Hunter presents Daniel with a new suit to help him save Booster Gold from the Time Stealers.
- Aside from being darker in color, with the white elements turned into black ones, is still unknown how and if it's more advanced than the former white model.
|Batman New 52 (beyond Variant)||Submission Order||Kitty Pryde (Astonishing Repaint)|
|Batman New 52 (beyond Variant)||DC Direct Series||Arkham Robin Repaint|
|Batman New 52 (beyond Variant)||Created by KryptonianMD||Green Lantern|