Here we are with what is mostly a simple repaint of 6inch Movie Landmine into an Army green scheme with white decals. I made a removable fire molding for his mounted gun so it looks like it's shooting.
- Testors Model Master Acryl Black
- Testors Model Master Acryl Olivgrun RLM
- Testors Model Master Acryl Interior Green
- Testors Model Master Acryl Euro I Gray
- Games Workshop Citadel Mithril Silver
- Games Workshop Citadel Chainmail
- Games Workshop Citadel Boltgun Metal
- Tamiya Acrylic Clear Blue
Landmine was first basecoated in Black, heavily drybrushed in Olivgrun, then lightly drybrushed Interior Green for highlights. His robot parts are basecoated black, then drybrushed different shades of Boltgun Metal and Chainmail with Mithril Silver for highlights. His eyes are clear blue over Silver. His tires are drybrushed Euro Gray over Black to make them look worn. All of his headlights and tail lights are painted on shades of white, red, and yellows. Some white ruboff decals complete the look. His fire molding is "sculpted" from hot glue and painted clear yellow, orange, and red.
|Demonic Green Goblin||Submission Order||Draken Fyre|
|Transformers Incinerator||Transformers - Movie Series||Buzzsaw|
|Doctor Octopus Modern Version||Created by crusader_x||Movie Incredible Hulk|