Printable checklist for figures

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Printable checklist for figures

Postby Sambashakti » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:15 am

Hi Fellow Collectors
Ive been looking for a collecting catalog resource similiar to collectorz.com for toys and in particular action figures. Very specifically McFarlane Spawn and similiar.
I do like how visual the Figure Checklist is on this site as far as easily identifying a particular variant and such, as well as being able to mark figures as Have or Wish List. However there is no way to move this list outside of this website.
For example printing or exporting out the Wish list.
Is there any plans for further development of this database? Or does anyone know of some more advanced software or website that specializes in Figures? Im really liking the cataloging of my comic book collection using Collectorz.coms software and wish I could do the same with my figures. In particular knowing what figures I need to complete a series and pulling a punch list while hunting for treasures.
I appreciate any input you may have.
Regards
Shakti
Sambashakti
Newbie Realmer

Re: Printable checklist for figures

Postby Captain Coder » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:01 pm

The checklists are always getting updated with missing items and such.

There are currently no plans to add print or export features to the checklists. What specifically are you wanting to do with the checklists outside the website? You can always share direct links to your collection and wishlist.
Captain Coder
Regulator

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments