Voting Begins for the Sinestro Corps Custom Contest

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Postby Dr Nightmare » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:21 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:Stop Whining but really the guy fixed it so there shouldn't be a issue :|

Yeah, it's not a big deal. If they remove their name after, then that's good because they're correcting the problem, if they don't, then oh well. You can vote however you want, giving people 0's or deleting their custom just because they forgot to remove their name from a pic is too extreme I think. People get their customs removed when they have the custom posted in another contest at the same time or if the custom doesn't fit the theme, or if they cheat by making more than one account and voting for themselves many times.
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby flash » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:42 am

yamivash 0 wrote:Stop Whining but really the guy fixed it so there shouldn't be a issue :|
Then if theres no issue, why not just EXPOSE the names instead? oR WHY HIDE THE NAMES OF THE creator?hmmm? :|
flash
Regular Realmer

Postby DTM » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:21 am

Seriously flash? What are you trying to do? Most of the contests I see you always have something to complain about, ok, if the pics aren't that clear who cares, the person might not have those super high tech cameras, then you complain about the person's name in the entry. They fixed the name so it's removed, get over it...
DTM
Elite Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:49 am

flash wrote:
Then if theres no issue, why not just EXPOSE the names instead? oR WHY HIDE THE NAMES OF THE creator?hmmm? :|

:roll:

The names are hidden just so people don't see "Made by SHINOBITRON" and then automatically vote a 5 because he's popular. If one name slips, it's no big deal, it's easily corrected, the world won't fall apart because one person forgot to remove their name. It's not a vital rule, it's just added to help level the field. Just ignore a name if it's there, you're voting on the custom, not the creator anyway, right?.
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:25 pm

flash wrote:

The fact is that it shouldn't be a problem because he fixed very quickly ya know ,and even with the pics I didn't see any that were really that bad especially after lookin at your photography you not some perfect camera hotshot either ,so basically what I'm tryin to say is nobody is perfect so this whole whining and complaining every contest should stop because its unnecessary ,so just take it easy 8)
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby cuztomiza 2 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:02 am

geesh!..what have gone here..can we just talk about the U.S ELECTIONS? :?Anyways I think everyone here has a point..It's really a free free country were everyone can speak what they believe..goodluck to all customizers.. :D
cuztomiza 2
Avid Realmer

Previous

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments