Here's one that came to me while I was out walking the other night that I think would be fun--Custom Grab Bag. Here's how it would work:
- Anybody who wants to participate in the challenge sends me a PM saying so, and also gives me ten characters/things to add to the grab bag of ideas. The custom ideas can be specific characters from toy lines/comic books/movies/video games/etc. or real life. In return, I'll PM them back with three ideas that I randomly pull from said bag (you won't get your own ideas back, if I draw one of yours, I'll just draw again). Whatever you get is what you have to make for the contest, no trading with other people or re-drawing. You get three of them because you can submit a maximum of three entries to Figure Realm's custom contests. If you only want to submit one, or two, entries, then you're free to pick whichever thing(s) you liked the best out of the three that you got.
- Obviously, I'll know what everyone is making, so I'll refrain from voting, and commenting, on any of the contest entries, so my knowing won't have any effect on your voting results.
- I'll throw out any duplicate ideas I receive (i.e., if more than one person gives me "Deadpool", only the first one will go into the bag). However, I will accept multiple versions of a character (i.e., "Smart Hulk", "Grey Hulk", "Red Hulk", "Maestro Hulk", and "Hulk 2099" would all go into the bag, because they're all different variations.) I just don't want two, or more, people making the exact same thing.
- While you don't get to pick what you make, it is up to you how you go about customizing it. You can do the figure in whatever scale you want, and use whatever parts, base bodies, materials, etc. you think are appropriate.
- I'll reveal the entire contents of the bag, and what was suggested by whom, at the end of the voting period, which should prevent any shenanigans like somebody purposely suggesting really difficult things to try to make things hard on the other participants.