Showcase?

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Showcase?

Postby Captain Coder » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:50 pm

VariablePenguin wrote:Any chance in there being a follow figure option added at some point. I know that you can follow a thread here and be emailed when someone posts something new to it, would that be possible for figures. Mainly because if I post something on someone's figure, I don't like having to dig through the new figures to find it again to see if there is a reply.

Something like this should be possible. I have a similar request about email notifications on my todo list, so I do plan to see if I can come up with something at some point.
Captain Coder
Regulator

Postby Maelstrom » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:49 am

VariablePenguin wrote:Any chance in there being a follow figure option added at some point. I know that you can follow a thread here and be emailed when someone posts something new to it, would that be possible for figures. Mainly because if I post something on someone's figure, I don't like having to dig through the new figures to find it again to see if there is a reply.

I second that! That was also a nice feature (if you chose to follow your own custom entries) to be notified when someone posts something new on one of your customs.
Maelstrom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Patraw » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:36 am

That's a pretty reasonable idea, although I haven't any idea how easy/difficult it is to implement. There are several art sites that I belong to that e-mail me when I receive a comment on one of my pieces.
Patraw
Elite Realmer

Postby Finn Varra » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Is there a way to view new customs that have fallen off the "Latest customs" list besides looking them up? I noticed that my most recent customs didn't even last 24 hours before falling off the "Latest customs" list. So unless you log on several times a day, you could completely miss someones new customs.

I really dig seeing other's work, so I don't want to miss any of it. Is it possible to get like a "see more" type button at the bottom of the list? That way you could see the older ones if you haven't been able to log on for a couple days.
Finn Varra
Avid Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:39 am

Finn Varra wrote:Is there a way to view new customs that have fallen off the "Latest customs" list besides looking them up? I noticed that my most recent customs didn't even last 24 hours before falling off the "Latest customs" list. So unless you log on several times a day, you could completely miss someones new customs.

I really dig seeing other's work, so I don't want to miss any of it. Is it possible to get like a "see more" type button at the bottom of the list? That way you could see the older ones if you haven't been able to log on for a couple days.

Hey dude, not sure if I understand properly but if you hit newest customs in the box on the left hand side then the list goes on and on, think it's like 15 customs per page then just click next at the bottom to go to the next 15. Not sure if this is what you mean but it is the way I look at new customs and I don't miss any :D
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Finn Varra » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 am

darththomas81 wrote:
Finn Varra wrote:Is there a way to view new customs that have fallen off the "Latest customs" list besides looking them up? I noticed that my most recent customs didn't even last 24 hours before falling off the "Latest customs" list. So unless you log on several times a day, you could completely miss someones new customs.

Hey dude, not sure if I understand properly but if you hit newest customs in the box on the left hand side then the list goes on and on, think it's like 15 customs per page then just click next at the bottom to go to the next 15. Not sure if this is what you mean but it is the way I look at new customs and I don't miss any :D

:lol: :lol: I didn't see that. I thought the only list for new customs was the Customs tab next to the Forums tab. :lol: Thanks man!
Finn Varra
Avid Realmer

Previous

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments