Figurerealm app

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Figurerealm app

Postby cogmandino » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 am

I know that this is kind of daring but what about a Figurerealm app for iphone/ ipod? The showcase would be fun to view on an iphone. Maybe just the showcase? Or maybe even the forums. All I know is that a Figurerealm app would be AWESOME!!!

"When I get sad, i just stop being sad and start being awesome!! - Barney Stinson"
cogmandino
Casual Realmer

Re: Figurerealm app

Postby therapist » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:19 am

Or for the Droid. I do a bit of posting on here from my droid phone. But alas it may be a pipe dream cuz I doubt cap wants to pay a programmer to make one for him. Unless he or one of the loyal members is already a programmer
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby cogmandino » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:19 am

Yeah I bet one of the Figurerealm members can lend a hand. Come on guys HELP OUT!!

"When I get sad, i just stop being sad and start being awesome!! - Barney Stinson"
cogmandino
Casual Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:54 am

Haha, nice idea but my personal computer skills extend to typing and looking through the internet, coding and such is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! beyond me and I don't want to speak for them but I'd guess the same would go for the other mods. Cap prolly does have the skills or at the very least knows someone who does, I know this kind of thing is pretty pricy though.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Patraw » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 am

I don't have any electronic devices that use apps, but I think it's a cool idea.
Patraw
Elite Realmer

Postby cogmandino » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:51 am

I hope this idea catches on (if its even possible). I guess if anyone in the community can contribute, then contribute!!! Make Figurerealm COOLER!!!

cogmandino
Casual Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:19 am

Just add it to your home page or home screen on you IPhone I have mine added and I just push it and boom figure realm.
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Artemis » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:07 am

My dads a programmer and he's like the coolest dad ever so I might ask him to help........
If you were me then I'd be you.And if i were you then id want to hide somwhere far way.
My Trading List viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41011
Artemis
Casual Realmer

Postby RealMrPolite » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Just the other day i was thinking about this! Awesome idea. i'd pay .99 for that. Swipe left to view the newest customs. \:D/
RealMrPolite
Newbie Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:16 am

Just noticed this topic. I'm no programmer but the code on the realm is phpbb. It's a free software. The development team have strayed away from the idea of an app to focus on more important software updates. The finally seceded to creating a mobile version users can integrate. Should be in the next maybe 4 years. Lol. Unless Cap has 30k to spend on having a developer create a mobile version that can be integrated into phpbb or the time and know how to write the code himself, I wouldn't hold your breath. :-&
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments