2011 realm award winners

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

2011 realm award winners

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:15 pm

"THE BIG 7"

REALMER OF THE YEAR -That one person who stuck out to you and made the site a better place in you opinion a real class act!
CosmicFantasyCustoms

CUSTOM OF THE YEAR - We had a lot of good ones but now it is time to narrow it down to one.
Venom the Ungodly Awakening by Fast Freddie
ROOKIE REALMER OF THE YEAR - who has been your favorite member to join 2011 . Just because there new doesn't mean they don't contribute.
Shapp

MOD OF THE YEAR - Who among the regulators on here has been the most helpful and hardest working (no voting for captain coder he is a administrator not a mod)
Shinobitron
#1 Thread OF THE YEAR - Simple enough which thread has been the most fun or informative or just over all best.
CountPichula's WIP thread
MOST INFORMATIVE - which member has kept you most up to date on all the important news that matters to you.

MOST IMPROVED CUSTOMIZER - who has really grown in your eyes .
Galactape
JUST FOR FUN!

QUOTE OF THE YEAR
-this year we are handling this a bit differently ,send any 2011 comment on the Figure realm forum and me and a panel of judges will pick the winning quote.
If my buddy is right then he's right..but if he's wrong I'm going to kick him in the junk - 3bcustoms
Member you really don't want to meet in a dark alley .
Sephiroth
Most likely to get more girls than Justin Bieber
Darthomas81
Member more Macho Than Randy Savage himself!
3 WAY TIE!!!!!
YAMIVASH 0
DARTHOMAS81
&
THERAPIST

Anarchist of the Year!
Therapist
Member who most likely can out party Charlie Sheen
Darthomas81

WTF?!!?! Moment of the year(most shocking):
3 way Tie
Loss of Mercury Art Studios
Yamivash 0 being Demodded
Countpichula's Tragedy that struck with the bad weather

Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Re: 2011 realm award winners

Postby cosmicfantasycustoms » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:57 pm

wanted to congratulate all the award winners and all other members, we all deserve much love for making the site what it is (and a big one to your cap). and I am honored and humbled to even be nominated, let alone win. so thanks to everyone who voted and thanks to yami for making this awesome contest. you all rock and darth don't out party sheen too much with all those girls and partying they may make a movie after you, unless that is what you are going for. :badgrin:
thanks again to everyone here is your applause. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
cosmicfantasycustoms
Regulator

Location: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40241

Postby therapist » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:43 pm

cosmicfantasycustoms wrote:thanks again to everyone here is your applause. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Dont you dare applaud me. You dont even know me :| ..... congrats to all ...except cosmicfantasycustoms ....patronizing me for. :-k I think Im gunna go to his house and eat his turkey
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Darththomas » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:57 am

Haha....................I'm a married man :lol:
As for partying........ain't no one does it like Darth, not even Charlie Sheen :lol:
Macho??......... oooooooohhhhh YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH Dig it!!

Thanks to everyone who voted and thanks to Yami for organising this and collecting the votes, great work buddy!!
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby cosmicfantasycustoms » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Therapist wrote:
cosmicfantasycustoms wrote:thanks again to everyone here is your applause. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Dont you dare applaud me. You dont even know me :| ..... congrats to all ...except cosmicfantasycustoms ....patronizing me for. :-k I think Im gunna go to his house and eat his turkey

then I offer you a macho anarchist nod and will have turkey and ham waiting if you wish. I like chicken so, raid the fridge and take what you wish for your plans, but save the chicken. but congrats none the less in whatever form you wish, maybe with flames and chaos.
cosmicfantasycustoms
Regulator

Location: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40241

Postby fastfreddie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:32 pm

What the he..??? I didn't even know this was going on or we could vote for this! I am truly honored and humbled to have my custom Venom the Ungoldy chosen as Custom of the Year! Thank you, Is there any place to view past winners?
GATHERED TOGETHER FROM THE COSMIC REACHES OF THE UNIVERSE, HERE IN THIS GREAT HALL OF JUSTICE, ARE THE MOST POWERFUL FORCES OF GOOD EVER ASSEMBLED!
fastfreddie
Elite Realmer

Postby Automatauntaun » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:40 pm

wow, cosmic had to e mail me or i would not have known this happened?
i was about to pass out and getting some money stuffs straight and boom!
uplifting sh!t! in your face!
if yamvash put this together, thanks man! i'm humbled!
espeshily since i've been such an absenty realmer as of late :o
also thank you for the wish's on the property issues. i'm still dealing with them and had to get a real estate map to show to a local township person. so we can either have them pay for the rest of the damage or have the township send them legal notice of their responsibility. also trying to reach them. on the up side....i am renting a wood chipper...and will have....a LOT of mulch when all is said and done.
Loved some of the awards and i do agree fast freddie's works are mind blowing! and that venom is something i still look up! congratulations to everyone and i'm so glad my thread has proved to be so informative and entertaining! i hope to get back here soon with a burning plastic passion! my tax return this year is buying some sweet stuff for things i have been working on for a while and some new techs and process's will be up soon! as well as a avalanche dump to my new website/blog! ( its just a blog really.)
this place, the people here...you are all awesome and im not posting as much but i still check when i can! keep up all you are doing! it's my favorite place on the web! and i love seeing everyones takes and talents on display!
thank you so much...

Sincerely,
The Count
Automatauntaun
Elite Realmer

Postby Wesr » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:21 am

I didn't even know i was in the running for anything :lol:
Wesr
Realminator

Postby therapist » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:18 am

sephiroth wrote:I didn't even know i was in the running for anything :lol:

I didn't know you could run either ;)
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Darththomas » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:31 am

fastfreddie wrote:What the he..??? I didn't even know this was going on or we could vote for this! I am truly honored and humbled to have my custom Venom the Ungoldy chosen as Custom of the Year! Thank you, Is there any place to view past winners?

Mate, you deserve it for that beast :D

As for previous winners, it's only been done once before, you can check out last results here

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26881
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby shapp » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:35 am

Holy crap! :D thank you guys so much! I can't believe I got rookie. I've learned so much from all of you and I lovr it here. Congratulations to everyone and I look forward to this again next year :p
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Congrats to everyone I promise next Year will be bigger and better then this or 2009s! I have plans for it thank you to everyone who voted to be honest I was afraid we would get like a zero turn out this year but we got a decent amount of voters so VIVA LA REALM AWARDS! Goodluck to all and I wish you a great 2012
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby 3bcustoms » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:42 pm

This is F`kn awesome 8) Thanks to everyone who liked my quote :D and now I`ll leave you with another............
"WORD TO BIG BIRD" :lol:
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Therapist wrote:
sephiroth wrote:I didn't even know i was in the running for anything :lol:

I didn't know you could run either ;)

Well you gotta dangle a twinkie in front of me before i'll even get moving most days.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Galactape » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I really appreciate it! :D Congrads to all the other winners!
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Next

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments