Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Postby MangaJoe » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Huh, I hadn't thought of it that way. I can't wait until next month to ship out my figure. ^_^
I am the ultimate super hero, I am GamPoolVerine!!

Trading post:
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:40 pm

shapp wrote: This way everyone still gets a fantastic figure and Count (who missed the deadline) actually gets to participate.

Technically he didn't miss the deadline. He doesn't have any finished work in the showcase so he wouldn't have met the qualifications for participation. :D
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby shapp » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Lol that's so funny that he hasn't posted anything. His work is stellar. I don't think it's a huge concern of his but I honestly don't think anyone would have an issue with two people working together due to time constraints.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:23 pm

I i'm just going to go ahead and post mine this month because 1, i'm in the UK, and 2, my post office is just the worst at actually sending things out. I swear, they have a different problem everytime I ask. Anyways, with all the christmas mail it's going to be even more hectic so it probably won't arrive till december anyway. I'm going to spend the next couple of days finishing up. I originally made 2 figures but I'm just sticking to perfecting the one so the reciever can have a truly great figure. phew! happy making!
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby shapp » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:38 pm

I can voutch for his crappy postal service. I still haven't gotten figs he mailed out a loooong time ago lol.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Jado, Just write "Do not open till.... Whenever you want ". Just in case the reciever doesn't realize what it is and opens it early. Or just let them open it early... whichever.... :)
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Thanks olejadejaw, I think that's a good idea.
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:42 pm

HEY PEEPS!!! Just a quick note. We are coming up on the 30 day marker for the deadline. Get those paintbrushes swinging if you haven't yet.
Last edited by ole jade jaw on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Galactape » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:29 pm

ole jade jaw wrote:HEY PEEPS!!! Just a quick note. We are coming up on the 30 day marker for the deadline. Get those paintbrushes swing if you haven't yet.

I am almost there, just a little more work.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby thejado101 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:56 am

Hey guys! It has been sent out as of yesterday! My receiver is in another country, so I'm sending it early as with the Christmas shipping it will take even longer. Just a reminder, if your receiver is in another country, it's best to send it this week so it can arrive on time.
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:01 pm

20 days till deadline PMs will be sent out tonight to gauge progress c :shock: 'mon realm let's make this great and get a 100% finish rate!!!
To promote 100% co-operation rate .. ..I will return next winter running the Secret Santa and a little elf mentioned a chance at a thank you gift sent from Yami Claus to all participants :shock:
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:44 am

I'm almost done and my SS fig will be shipping out to his new home early next week in plenty of time for the Dec. 8th deadline. Still can't believe how much fun I have with each figure! Hope the recipient likes it too! Merry Christmas!!!
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer

Postby Cherry Bomb » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:29 am

3 of 4 projects nearly done! somebody will be enjoying this Secret Santa
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Yami, correct me if I am wrong, but here's how this usually goes down.
Recipient: When you recieve your SS gift, take a picture and post it in this thread. The person who made it for you should then claim credit for it here, in this thread. After that, enjoy your new custom action figure.....
provider: When someone posts a picture of the figure you made, say "Hey, that was from me! Hope you like it" or some such response. After that, hope that they enjoy their new custom action figure.....
Don't forget everybody, projects should be mailed out by or on the 8th. That's 8 days away from today.. The reveals should therefore begin coming in about week or so after that.
I hope everybody had fun creating your customs and has even more fun recieving your gifts.
OJJ
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby mister garbage » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Nearly done - putting some finishing touches and clean-up efforts in... but it's hard to work when yer dealing with this in the way:

mister garbage
Regular Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments