Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Postby dbocustoms » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:38 pm

thanks ff!its such a cool custom and i know my camera would not take even 1 decent picture,there is no justice being done when it comes to the pics i posted and what the tick really looks like,the paint job is stunning,once i finally had one of your customs it boggled my mind how you paint that with air brush!i have you logo and cert up displayed with it,when i get a new camera(in the next month finally)ill be able t start takin good pics.and yes you were right tick was the one i wanted the most but thought i would never get,so thank you very much brother freddy and fastest freakin freddy around :!: :!: :!: 8)
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Dbo, I am right there with you on the crappy camera bro! I cleaned up your pic like that one in the WGC. It is overlit just like mine are under lit. Lol. Luckily, yours can be edited and fixed without altering what's there. I had to look at that Tick. I think I'm seeing silver, sky blue, dark blue, turqoise looking color and maybe a purple or reflection on the back high near the shoulders. Is that about right?
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby fastfreddie » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:43 am

Well my wife figured out if the custom was too shiny to put 2 white boards beside of it and then shine the light on the figure and use no camera flash. The white absorbs the light leaving a natural look. I couldn't even get a good pic with the ISO setting for that, so I did same thing but instead used flash and it did capture the vivid colors really well. I just primed it gloss black and built it up in different layered blue hues. No silver was used on this one. That shine is tricky on the eyes
GATHERED TOGETHER FROM THE COSMIC REACHES OF THE UNIVERSE, HERE IN THIS GREAT HALL OF JUSTICE, ARE THE MOST POWERFUL FORCES OF GOOD EVER ASSEMBLED!
fastfreddie
Elite Realmer

Postby NeCrollector » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm

WOW, fastfreddie! Your customs never cease to blow my mind, brother!
Tick is one of those characters I would love to tackle one day. You just took it to a whole new level, dude! Those paint job give this custom an irridescent feel as if it's an exoskeleton more than a suit...GENIUS!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Absolutely beautifully done, freddie! :D
NeCrollector
Casual Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 pm

What the He11's going on here!!! Yami, do we have any idea who else finished/is finishing? We've seen figures from less than half of the people on the list!
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby G Brand » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Yeah man, I only count 8 reveals so far, out of 22 people.
G Brand
Avid Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:20 pm

I'm still in guys. Gett'n stuff sorted. I again apologize. Don't know what happened to the othet guys though. :-k
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:43 am

Trust me its pissing me off how dishonest folks are seeming right now...prove me wrong figure realm
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:34 am

Way to go FF! Tick looks incredible. thanks for being a part of SS. In other news: I sent my figure out just after Thanksgiving. Yami, ya wanna send the recipient a PM to make sure he got it? I saved my shipping receipt. I'm thinking they just aren't checking this thread and maybe set it under the tree cuz that's what I did with jado's til I saw that someone asked about opening n what not. I'm so anxious about my reveal I can hardly stand it!
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer

Postby Galactape » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:05 am

yamivash 0 wrote:Trust me its pissing me off how dishonest folks are seeming right now...prove me wrong figure realm

I am actually very surprised at how few figures were actually received so far.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby dbocustoms » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 am

mine has been sent and i even spent the extra dough to get a tracking number,(expensive as poo to ship what i made and to where!)it is garuanteed to arrive by the 24th so you guys should be seeing pics of what i made posted soon,and red rebel your customs are amazing im sure whoever is getting your stuff will be so happy he will not care at all about the tardiness,i know i wuldnt care,im a ptient duder though
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby shapp » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:43 pm

I'm still in, just need to finish getting it painted. With everything that went on recently (I don't really want to get into if you all don't mind), its just life had to take priority over everything. So much crap that had to be done and still needs to be done before anything personal (hobby or custom work) can be worked on. I am sorry it's taking so long but life has to come first. Regardless of when it's going to be finished, it's going to be sent to the person who it is meant for. There has been a lot of work done so far, and it is going to be an awesome awesome figure. I hope everyone can understand =/
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby G_Rantula » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:34 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. HERE'S MY SUPER COOL CUSTOM CHRISTMAS PRESENT. \:D/

WILL THE ARTIST PLEASE STEP FORWARD AND CLAIM YOUR WORK?
G_Rantula
Casual Realmer

Postby Ferrytalecustoms » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Merry Christmas everyone in the contest. Well I see some of you have not gotten any of the figures. I shipped the one I was sopposed to give about a week ago and don't really know if the person got it already or not. As for what I was supposed to get, answer is NO! I have not gotten my Secret Santa figure. Well I guess the post office is packed with holidays shipments. Hope the person I shipped to got it ontime.

Cheers!
Ferrytalecustoms
Inductee Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:17 pm

ferryTale, You are in Spain, right? It wasn't mine, but I know your's went out. It was actually supposed to get there on the 24th.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments