Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Postby HeartBreakKid » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:38 am

ole jade jaw wrote:ferryTale, You are in Spain, right? It wasn't mine, but I know your's went out. It was actually supposed to get there on the 24th.

SO what he was supposed to have gotten should have been received or what he was sending should have been received?
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby ole jade jaw » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:38 am

As long as he is, indeed, the guy in spain, the figure he is recieving should have been there.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Toxin Venom » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:20 am

This is Toxinvenom. I sent out Grendel to my SS. Didn't get mine, what's the status? And sorry I'm late to the thread, I didn't know it existed...not blogg/board savvy...
My Custom Figure Website - www.comiccustoms.com
Toxin Venom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:11 am

ok so i have the tracking number to the ss custom i made and shipped,it was supposed to arrive already(it was a garaunteed shipping date) and the status says it is at the post office location of the recipient,so hopefully he/she gets it soon,or already has as i type this,so how many people didnt get their ss present?i got mine many moons ago (fast freakin freddy made me a freakin awesome freakin tick!)
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Apparently, we had some individuals that were not very serious sign up to participate. Who has shipped their's out and not seen it in show up in the thread yet? I think that's another good question.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby mister garbage » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:20 pm

I think my custom is going to go out to an individual who ends up getting boned by their custom maker. It's just collecting dust here, waiting for all the fallout to settle from the SS endeavor. Maybe I'll post a teaser shot later, if I get my lazy arse up.
mister garbage
Regular Realmer

Postby Toxin Venom » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Can whoever requested the Grendel come forth and let me know you got it? & also if you were my secret santa, let me know where the custom is at! LOL. I sent out a week before X-Mas...I really hope mine comes in the mail this week, it is nice to spend all your time making something and then your Secret Santa doesn't come through! Makes it hard to want to participate in the future.
Toxin Venom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby shapp » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:13 pm

I had Grendel on my list along with Chairface Chipendale but I haven't received anything yet. Not sure if I was the one that you got or not
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Toxin Venom » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Yes, you are my SS. Your choices were chair face, grendel, someone from the new mutants, and you couldn't name 5, I think you only named 4. I sent yours out on Monday the 17th. I'm really sorry, I thought 8 days would be plenty of time. Usually when I ship east, it arrives in 3-4 days.
Toxin Venom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Toxin Venom » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:24 pm

look at newest customs to see your Grendel, should get to you any day now.
Toxin Venom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby shapp » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:27 pm

I saw, and it blew my mind. I never even knew that version of him excisted lol. I have only ever seen the regular, thin looking black and white one with the spear weapon but what you made is incredible and just violent looking. I can't wait to see him in person.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Toxin Venom » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:19 pm

great. I am super glad youlike it. SHould reach you any moment. Really glad you got the concept of what I was going for!!! Violent and Evil/Dark Grendel is exactly the look I was trying to re-create...lot of work went into him, happy it could go to someone who appreciates it. Merry Christmas!

Toxinvenom
Toxin Venom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 pm

O.k. So, from what I can glean, here is the list of people who's work hasn't shown up. Although that Absorbing Man is, as yet, unclaimed.
Shapp, Barefootabe, Red Rebel, Wolver....., Supersizeme, MattHancock, Argenta, Galactape, Therapist, ferrytale, G Rantula, Mister garbage, DBO, and Comiccustoms. I know some of these guys finished and mailed. This is just based on what hasn't been posted yet. If the people on this list that did mail out would like to shout out so we can see them in one spot, that would be cool. It will give us a better idea of who didn't fulfill their obligation. I know Mr. G finished, DBO did, Suprasizeme did, Ferrytale posted that he did, and GRantula did. What's going on with everybody else on that participants list?!?!?!?!
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:50 pm

I'll claim that there Absorbing Man! I had about as much fun making him as I worried about him being up to snuff for you G_. What can I say I'm a worrier. Your list had really great choices and making CC was a blast. So I hope you like him and enjoy having him on the ole' shelf. And merry merry Christmas!!!
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer

Postby Galactape » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:31 am

ole jade jaw wrote:O.k. So, from what I can glean, here is the list of people who's work hasn't shown up. Although that Absorbing Man is, as yet, unclaimed.
Shapp, Barefootabe, Red Rebel, Wolver....., Supersizeme, MattHancock, Argenta, Galactape, Therapist, ferrytale, G Rantula, Mister garbage, DBO, and Comiccustoms. I know some of these guys finished and mailed. This is just based on what hasn't been posted yet. If the people on this list that did mail out would like to shout out so we can see them in one spot, that would be cool. It will give us a better idea of who didn't fulfill their obligation. I know Mr. G finished, DBO did, Suprasizeme did, Ferrytale posted that he did, and GRantula did. What's going on with everybody else on that participants list?!?!?!?!

I mailed mine about two weeks before Christmas, I am sure he has received it by now. I told Yami when I shipped, I also have pictures of the finished piece, I have already PM'D Yami asking if the guy got it. I do find this very frustrating.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments