Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Postby Toxin Venom » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:11 am

me too, very frustrated.
My Custom Figure Website - www.comiccustoms.com
Toxin Venom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Ferrytalecustoms » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:44 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:
ole jade jaw wrote:ferryTale, You are in Spain, right? It wasn't mine, but I know your's went out. It was actually supposed to get there on the 24th.

SO what he was supposed to have gotten should have been received or what he was sending should have been received?

Hi Fellow,

I am Ferrytale, and NO! I am not in Spain, I am in Chicago, ILLINOIS United States of America. So if the name of the person you shipped to is not "Fernando?"........it wasn't me.

As of now I have not gotten the figure I was suppose to get yet.

;)
Ferrytalecustoms
Inductee Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Hmmm, Maybe Argenta is the guy in spain.... Sorry about that buddy.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Ferrytalecustoms » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:54 pm

ole jade jaw wrote:Hmmm, Maybe Argenta is the guy in spain.... Sorry about that buddy.

No problem.
Ferrytalecustoms
Inductee Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Ferrytalecustoms wrote:
yamivash 0 wrote:
ole jade jaw wrote:ferryTale, You are in Spain, right? It wasn't mine, but I know your's went out. It was actually supposed to get there on the 24th.

SO what he was supposed to have gotten should have been received or what he was sending should have been received?

Hi Fellow,

I am Ferrytale, and NO! I am not in Spain, I am in Chicago, ILLINOIS United States of America. So if the name of the person you shipped to is not "Fernando?"........it wasn't me.

As of now I have not gotten the figure I was suppose to get yet.

;)

Well nothing has been received from you from what I gather either friend . :lol:
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Ferrytalecustoms » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:48 pm

I hope the person in California got it, just hope it didn't get lost or stolen, I will remake the figure if the guy did not get the package, which should really not happen.

Hope he did got it or does incase it hasn't arrived yet gets it.

should I post the picture of the figure???
Ferrytalecustoms
Inductee Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Ferrytalecustoms wrote:I hope the person in California got it, just hope it didn't get lost or stolen, I will remake the figure if the guy did not get the package, which should really not happen.

Hope he did got it or does incase it hasn't arrived yet gets it.

should I post the picture of the figure???

she :lol: ...Umm no need if you sent I know things can be slow around this time check the tracking if ya got it it would be a good way for you to find out Im working on figuring out who is all on teh outs right now but Ill keep that you sent in mind when listing thanks for letting me know
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby mister garbage » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Here's a teaser shot of the figure I'll be sending to one of the folks here who haven't received their end of the SS swap. No recipients have been determined yet, but we'll see how it goes.

If you know who the character is, don't give it away. Just sit there and be proud that you've seen through my 5 second Photoshop filter usage. :)

This was made for someone whose gone MIA here. Yami - OJJ - (insert other organizer's name here) - can we get a list of people who haven't received an item or have officially gone MIA? Is there any other folks that can step in and help out people who haven't gotten their end fulfilled?
mister garbage
Regular Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:18 pm

I am gonna attack that when we know what has or hasn't gotten caught in the holiday mail backup. I'm thinking after the new year we will have a better handle on it. I tried to suggest having back ups ready and a midway check-in point but I recieved no response. The addresses shouldn't have been released until verification of completion was made. That's the way it is done elsewhere and it seems to work pretty well. At this point, if anybody participated at my suggestion and didn't recieve a custom, all I can do is apologize and attempt to take it upon myself to make right as many as I can.
OJJ
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Sorry, had a really hectic Christmas but mine did arrive so I'll be sure to post pics in the morning.
Also, as this was such a success, will it be on again next year?
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:01 pm

I think next year will be even better after working out the kinks, ya know? Nothing ever goes perfectly the first time. I think having everyone submit a picture of their completed work and then a moderator giving the go ahead to ship all at once is a great idea. And maybe we should all agree to pay for extra tracking/confirmation/signature. I'm sorry some are having trouble not receiving or not knowing if a shipment was received. When I signed up I prepared myself to receive nothing in the spirit of giving. Just like a local secret santa, you never know what you're going to get. Luckily Jado hooked a brother up. :-) All I can say to those having trouble is remember what Mr. Hanky says about the spirit of Christmas. I know it's easy for me to say since my send/receive worked out but let's try to gusfraba and not get too worked up just yet. Sounds like a few still need to be sent and maybe some just haven't been posted or are in transit.
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:31 pm

mister garbage wrote:This was made for someone whose gone MIA here. Yami - OJJ - (insert other organizer's name here) - can we get a list of people who haven't received an item or have officially gone MIA? Is there any other folks that can step in and help out people who haven't gotten their end fulfilled?

I will handle that actually for now on with the Secret Santa affairs only contact members who are actually Figurerealm staff any other info you are given is not the official discussed course of action and should be treated as false. The Figure ream staff (Not Members) will handle that and have already discussed it .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Cherry Bomb » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:39 pm

...this applies so well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH3Z6Omrqmo

Umm just a suggestion I didn't receive but why don't we just do this .

NOT RECEIVED IF YOU ALSO HAVEN'T JUST SPEAK UP THEN THERE WILL BE A LIST [smilie=hello.gif]
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Cherry Bomb wrote:...this applies so well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH3Z6Omrqmo

Umm just a suggestion I didn't receive but why don't we just do this .

NOT RECEIVED IF YOU ALSO HAVEN'T JUST SPEAK UP THEN THERE WILL BE A LIST [smilie=hello.gif]

Ha, thank you for using the wrestling They took my job clip you know me all too well! :lol: But No one lost their job.
And yes if you Have yet to receive PM me people!!! Let your voice be heard!
Wolverhulk ISS wrote:I think next year will be even better after working out the kinks, ya know? Nothing ever goes perfectly the first time. I think having everyone submit a picture of their completed work and then a moderator giving the go ahead to ship all at once is a great idea. And maybe we should all agree to pay for extra tracking/confirmation/signature. I'm sorry some are having trouble not receiving or not knowing if a shipment was received. When I signed up I prepared myself to receive nothing in the spirit of giving. Just like a local secret santa, you never know what you're going to get. Luckily Jado hooked a brother up. :-) All I can say to those having trouble is remember what Mr. Hanky says about the spirit of Christmas. I know it's easy for me to say since my send/receive worked out but let's try to gusfraba and not get too worked up just yet. Sounds like a few still need to be sent and maybe some just haven't been posted or are in transit.

Thank you Yes next year will have the event started sooner(Like ridiculously sooner) and will be running more officially and efficiently cutting off the decaying limbs buffing out the dents and doing what realmers do best and pull together to do something great.
thejado101 wrote:Sorry, had a really hectic Christmas but mine did arrive so I'll be sure to post pics in the morning.
Also, as this was such a success, will it be on again next year?

Yes I will be bringing the Secret Santa sign ups for 2013 sooner than you may think! so brace yourselves Figure realm! To give you an idea the next Secret Santa thread will go up after the Realmer Awards are completed keep an eye out for that! Let's kick a** in 2013 you're all awesome I feel as people have told me how much they enjoyed this there's a guy we all forgot to thank if you remember when this all started It was Galactapes idea brought to the realm so Let me personally thank you fo your participation your understanding after things got....rocky and your overall good attitude lets all give it Up for Frank! =D> =D> =D> (Hope its okay I used your name Gtape)
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby dbocustoms » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:35 am

i just checked the tracking number on the present i sent out and it was just delivered 3 minutes ago!man i releived,i hope the person that got it loves it(or at least doesnt hate it!lol) hopefully we will see some pics today of it,whoo hooo!
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments