Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Postby therapist » Tue May 22, 2012 2:51 pm

my list was pretty standard characters. I think I already picked which I want to make
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Tue May 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Here's my dilemma, really- I am and have been since way before I ever made a custom, a fan. I still follow all of you pretty closely. I can't always find time to post a comment but if you posted a custom, I have probably seen it on every forum it appeared on. Even of I don't understand a word of the language I will check out the figures. Point being... I know the names of quite a few customizers and where they are from. I recognized who I had right away. Had I not, I still would have pieced it together. :D
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue May 22, 2012 3:06 pm

RedRebelCustoms wrote:Here's my dilemma, really- I am and have been since way before I ever made a custom, a fan. I still follow all of you pretty closely. I can't always find time to post a comment but if you posted a custom, I have probably seen it on every forum it appeared on. Even of I don't understand a word of the language I will check out the figures. Point being... I know the names of quite a few customizers and where they are from. I recognized who I had right away. Had I not, I still would have pieced it together. :D

Meh to me the surprise is who is making for you. Not who are you making for. But thats just me :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby thejado101 » Tue May 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Im starting on the figure tomorrow. I might make a second one of the list, maybe even a third. I mean, we have months to do this, it's not like I have anything to lose and it's going to make someone happy so why not make a few off of the list? Just a thought, seeing as we have so much time.
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Tue May 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Therapist wrote:
RedRebelCustoms wrote:Here's my dilemma, really- I am and have been since way before I ever made a custom, a fan. I still follow all of you pretty closely. I can't always find time to post a comment but if you posted a custom, I have probably seen it on every forum it appeared on. Even of I don't understand a word of the language I will check out the figures. Point being... I know the names of quite a few customizers and where they are from. I recognized who I had right away. Had I not, I still would have pieced it together. :D

Meh to me the surprise is who is making for you. Not who are you making for. But thats just me :lol:

Oh I agree completely. Secret Santa is all about giving and the suprise of the receiving. I was glad to find out who. It's easier for me to have an idea of what the receiver likes. I admittedly take a bit of a guilty pleasure in knowing, at least thinking I do, the gift was well received. :bday:
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue May 22, 2012 10:48 pm

thank you all for being part pf this massive undertaking I honestly do not think I could pulled it off without Ole Jade Jaws help! thanks again man
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue May 22, 2012 11:10 pm

just so ya know tell your friends
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41256
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby thejado101 » Wed May 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Just started making my figure! The parts are coming together very nicely and I don't have to hunt for any fodder bits at all! strangely enough, I had all the right parts either coming through trades or spare from other customs. most definetly making another off the list then! :D
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Wed May 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Fastest Secret Santa figure turnaround ever----------- For the win.... It's druuuuumrolllll The Jado101!! \:D/
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:42 pm

ole jade jaw wrote:Fastest Secret Santa figure turnaround ever----------- For the win.... It's druuuuumrolllll The Jado101!! \:D/

Haha, why do you mean?
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Thu May 24, 2012 10:53 am

lol at Red's detective work over the years. I religiously scope the Realm too so I don't miss any submissions. I resisted the urge to check profiles and see who's from what region to piece my recipient together. I think this was such a good idea and it's going to be so fun to send out our figs come holiday season. n good call on doing multiples. i know for me it seems like money and time are always way too tight so I don't want anyone feeling pressured to do more than one but I'm going to try to do a couple. n don't worry about being good enough. (something poetic about giving, xmas, mr. hankey) :-p

At the end are we going to post pics and reveal the lists, givers, receivers and such?
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Thu May 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Wolverhulk ISS wrote:lol at Red's detective work over the years. I religiously scope the Realm too so I don't miss any submissions. I resisted the urge to check profiles and see who's from what region to piece my recipient together. I think this was such a good idea and it's going to be so fun to send out our figs come holiday season. n good call on doing multiples. i know for me it seems like money and time are always way too tight so I don't want anyone feeling pressured to do more than one but I'm going to try to do a couple. n don't worry about being good enough. (something poetic about giving, xmas, mr. hankey) :-p

At the end are we going to post pics and reveal the lists, givers, receivers and such?

Good idea, are we going to make a thread near Christmas just for this? Oh, and I'm going to add some....extras...in my package... :D I reckon another four-eight hours and my first figure will be complete.
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Thu May 24, 2012 3:09 pm

thejado101 wrote:
ole jade jaw wrote:Fastest Secret Santa figure turnaround ever----------- For the win.... It's druuuuumrolllll The Jado101!! \:D/

Haha, why do you mean?

No offence meant buddy. Just laughing to myself because I haven't even decided which one I'm going to make yet, and you're almost done already. :D There are probably guys that haven't even opened the message yet. :lol:
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Thu May 24, 2012 11:59 pm

ole jade jaw wrote:
thejado101 wrote:

Haha, why do you mean?

No offence meant buddy. Just laughing to myself because I haven't even decided which one I'm going to make yet, and you're almost done already. :D There are probably guys that haven't even opened the message yet. :lol:

Well, I chose my favourite off the list (I wasn't very familiar with others) and by luck, I had all the right parts right in front of me. Seeing as I'm almost done, I might make him like a gazillion accessories just for fun!
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby Pixie_Dust31 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:22 pm

That's so cool !!! \:D/ U guys did it . Yeh secret santa! Not sure if I can participate .
Pixie_Dust31
Newbie Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments