Most talked about customs?

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Most talked about customs?

Postby Shinigami » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:20 am

What makes a custom appear in this section. Yes, I assume the number of comments under it, but is there some other magic at work? And if not, what is the minimal number of comments you have to have?
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer

Re: Most talked about customs?

Postby Darththomas » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:49 am

No other magic as far as I'm aware, just comments. Replies to comments don't count. As far as I know there is no minimum number just whichever customs have the most comments.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Shinigami » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:39 am

Ah, so here's the magic, replies don't count. Thanks and props to people whose customs are so popular.
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer

Postby BDCdiesel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:53 pm

EDarthT wrote:No other magic as far as I'm aware, just comments. Replies to comments don't count. As far as I know there is no minimum number just whichever customs have the most comments.

30 days from when the bulk of the comments are received (which is usually the first day), maybe. We'll see in the next couple days if STANJOKER's ninja turtle disappears.

Now that I think about it, it probably checks for the most comments from the last 30 days, which is why after 30 days, a figure would go away. Day 31 it would no longer register the comments from the 1st day, day 32 would stop registering comments from day 2, and so on. I am bored and only guessing, though.
BDCdiesel
Regular Realmer

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments