Welcome To FigureRealm

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby Impactor » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:28 am

Hello everyone! I'm impactor on this board but I'm know as Spats/Ultramangoes on other action figure/toy boards!
Im new to customizing, just have one figure under my belt but I'm happy to move forward and learn much more in this hobby!
Thank you. :D
Impactor
Newbie Realmer

Postby Gundragon » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Hello everyone, new to the boards here. I have just started getting back into action figures and have some but not a lot at the moment. The ones that have caught my attention are the Secret Wars when I was a teen and was collecting the books with it as well. I had almost all the figures but I left and joined the military and have never seen them since. Now, in my early 40's I am looking to get back into picking up some of the old figures. I got most of my GI Joes from back then, but that is about it. I will have the Tower of Doom here soon that I bought for 5.54 on e-bay.
I also have Spawn figures, Star Wars figures and some of the Marvel Select figures. The bad thing is I have no real place to put them all. The good thing is I have them in protective containers. I will try and post my collection some time, but right now am just learning my way around here. Huge fan of Marvel, Star Wars and GI Joe (old school with the kung fu grip!) but do have some others that I have picked up through the years.
Gundragon
Newbie Realmer

Postby kylefromdirtnapp » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:51 am

Howdy! Name's Kyle, from Iowa, 37 years old, plays with toys. I figured I'd sign up for the forum since this site has the archive I use the most for non robot action figs. Anyone here I know from other forums? I saw 10 incher from AFA just quickly glancing around....
kylefromdirtnapp
Newbie Realmer

Postby pandora13 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:34 am

Hello this is Lisa here :D new to collecting figures (not new to collecting my favorite toys 8) started collecting figures about April of this year. right now i only have a few, but plan on adding more ( a lot more).
pandora13
Newbie Realmer

Postby Spensieri » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi everyone! I've been using Figure Realm for a while now but I'm just now signing up for the message board. I'm on the Fwoosh as Calbretto in case anyone knows me there.
I'm happy to join the board here!
Spensieri
Newbie Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:27 pm

Spensieri wrote:Hi everyone! I've been using Figure Realm for a while now but I'm just now signing up for the message board. I'm on the Fwoosh as Calbretto in case anyone knows me there.
I'm happy to join the board here!

Welcome to the Realm! :D
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Darththomas » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:56 am

Welcome on board every one, hope you get to enjoy it here on the realm, any questions don't hesitate to ask :D
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby innotime » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:51 am

hi guys found you all via searching custom predator figures in google!!! im really just into predator at the moment, i have 13 neca 8" and one avp elder hot toys, i am in the middle of doing a custom predator and will post a pic when finished hope i can mingle lol
innotime
Newbie Realmer

Postby demon » Fri May 30, 2014 7:41 am

Hi,

I'm dE or just demon and very new to the figurerealm but even more totally electrified about the entire thing since I found all of you here O:)
Looking forward to have a good time and will also try my best with sculpting and hopefully also painting. This is going to be quite I ride I can sense already :]
demon
Newbie Realmer

Postby goth1k » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:44 am

Hey everyone,

New member here, I'm hoping to pick up some tips on creating custom figures as I have on e particular one in mind that I really want to do.

goth1k
goth1k
Newbie Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:12 am

Welcome Goth1K. Get your questions posted in custom help questions and info I'm sure there'll be plenty people offering advice.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby IndridCold » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:59 am

Hello! I'm new. I've been lurking here for a while. And I'm a member of some other Action Figure communities. Just thought I'd finally sign up and say hello because you all seem friendly.
IndridCold
Newbie Realmer

Previous

Return to Off Topic