so what other hobbies do you have?

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

so what other hobbies do you have?

Postby hobbygoblin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:55 pm

hey, i know everyone here likes action figures, but i want to know what else you guys like to do. im into making latex/silicone masks and costumes. im working on my halloween costume right now actualy and i am sculpting a freddy krueger mask that i will cast in silicone. i was really into predator for a while so i was doing stuff on this pred fan site, i was starting my predator suit but i never finshed. i sometimes play paintball but thats not really a hobby.i do some script writing (horror comedy) for when ever i try to make a really low-budget movie for youtube. other than that i really dont have any other hobbies.

so, what do you guys do?

(i hope we dont have a topic for this allready :? )

My Trade List: Take a Look!
hobbygoblin
Avid Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:10 pm

lol hard core card gamin' yu-gi-oh player
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:17 pm

blacksmithing now and then. My dad and I got into a national magazine at one point.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Golden Wolf » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Sculpting Which Im Getting A Little Better At ,
Comic Book Which I Always Loved !
Fighting - Or Disarming Tactics Punching Is easy But not getting hit is the Hard part ( But It's Fun ! )
And Working On My Relationship W/ my Long Time Girlfriend .
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:09 pm

the relationship is only a hobby? uh oh yer in trouble lol. that's a full time job.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby hobbygoblin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Golden Wolf wrote:Sculpting Which Im Getting A Little Better At ,
Comic Book Which I Always Loved !
Fighting - Or Disarming Tactics Punching Is easy But not getting hit is the Hard part ( But It's Fun ! )
And Working On My Relationship W/ my Long Time Girlfriend .

hey ,can we see anything you have sculpted?

My Trade List: Take a Look!
hobbygoblin
Avid Realmer

Postby BurningDoom » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:28 am

I'm a big collector. I have comic collection of about 4,000 comics (early 80s to current DC & Marvel), and I probably have just as many comic book trading cards in binder pages.

I'm also a big collector of vintage games. Mostly because I can't afford to keep up with the next-gen stuff, the prices are insane! We went from $120-$200 for a new video game system to $200-$400 for one. New games went from $20-$40 brand new up to $40-$60 brand new. Anyways, I currently have an NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, PS1, and PS2. I plan on getting a Nintendo 64 or Sega Master System next.

When I'm not feeding my collecting obsession I'm into Science Fiction and Horror stuff (books, movies, TV shows, etc.); and along the same lines: I'm also a Trekker. Believe it not, as geeky as that all sounds, I'm a huge metal-head. (Megadeth Rules All!!!) I love to see concerts, get f-ed up, and get laid :evil: . I'm pretty open minded when it comes to that, I'll listen to most any metal from the early-70s to today. I just don't like rap/rock fusion bands like Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park. And I'm not into the hardcore death metal (but I love European Black Metal, go figure).

Oh, and I'm a huge wrestling fan. That's right, a 26-year old married wrestling fan, and darn proud of it! And yes, I know it's fake. But so is every other TV show and movie I've ever seen. I don't watch the current WWE, though, it's a little too childish. I watched WWF (which is when it was good) from the late 80s to the very early 2000s. WCW is my all-time favorite (nWo 4-Life!), but I also really enjoy and still keep up with TNA.

-Nate-
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:50 am

I'm an 80s WWF fan, lost interest in the early 90s when everyone left/retired. Junkyard Dog and such where the best era of WWF.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby CplHicks » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 am

Comic books
Vintage video games
Sci-Fi

8)
Worth killing for
Worth dying for
Worth going to hell for

My trade thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5060&p=27041#p27041
CplHicks
Elite Realmer

Postby Dagger » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:44 am

I'm a board gamer. Like Agricola, Puerto rico, acquire, Catan, Ticket to Ride, anything that is strategy. Also I'm a DIY type of person so any type of thing around the house I consider part of that hobby.
Dagger
Avid Realmer

Postby DiceMan » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:12 am

photoshop and i play hockey also cage fight and backyard wrestling and heavy metal music

yeah im hardcore man
DiceMan
Elite Realmer

Postby Top-notch comix » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:11 pm

comics, video games, oh, and a while ago I made a ton of stencils with printing paper... the best one I did had like 400 cuts or something lol I was obsessed... I'll post pics of some of em later 8)
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:29 pm

I also draw and get injured a lot lol
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby joey1212 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:31 pm

saving people and hunting demons aswell as drawing, video games, gimp editing and trying to find the right way to take pics of my customs :)
joey1212
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Blight » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:34 pm

fapping
"You are a smelly pirate hooker! Why don't you go back to your home on whore island?" -Ron Burgandy
Blight
Avid Realmer

Next

Return to Off Topic