halloween costumes, show us what you have!

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: halloween costumes, show us what you have!

Postby Blight » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:33 am

Yup I was the Riddler based on his Batman Animated Series appearance. Aside from the shoes it's show-accurate. 8)

Hobbygoblin, I love it. Nice to see you went with the NEW NIGHTMARE look. That's my favorite in the series
"You are a smelly pirate hooker! Why don't you go back to your home on whore island?" -Ron Burgandy
User avatar
Blight
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: halloween costumes, show us what you have!

Postby hobbygoblin » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Blight wrote:Hobbygoblin, I love it. Nice to see you went with the NEW NIGHTMARE look. That's my favorite in the series

me too, i really want to make the glove from it some time.
Image

My Trade List: Take a Look!
User avatar
hobbygoblin
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Port Angeles WA.

Re: halloween costumes, show us what you have!

Postby cheeneemyrans » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:04 am

ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:I don't have any money to buy a costume but I was thinking I could paint my face white give myself some thicker eiybrows and trickle some fake blood around my mouth and say I'm a vampire(or at least part vampire).


To give more of a dramatic look, try circling your eyes with black eyeliners. Or even get body make up for bloody stuffs. Hhhhmmm. You can even ask a friend to dress up like Bella Swan, and you'd be her Edward Cullen? Now ready to go as a pair! :D
cheeneemyrans
Newbie Realmer
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: halloween costumes, show us what you have!

Postby Pock63 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:47 am

cheeneemyrans wrote:
ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:I don't have any money to buy a costume but I was thinking I could paint my face white give myself some thicker eiybrows and trickle some fake blood around my mouth and say I'm a vampire(or at least part vampire).


To give more of a dramatic look, try circling your eyes with black eyeliners. Or even get body make up for bloody stuffs. Hhhhmmm. You can even ask a friend to dress up like Bella Swan, and you'd be her Edward Cullen? Now ready to go as a pair! :D


I'm not sure if your aware of this but I made that post two years ago lolz.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Image
User avatar
Pock63
Realm Addict
 
Posts: 3804
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:58 am

Re: halloween costumes, show us what you have!

Postby cheeneemyrans » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:17 pm

ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:
cheeneemyrans wrote:
ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:I don't have any money to buy a costume but I was thinking I could paint my face white give myself some thicker eiybrows and trickle some fake blood around my mouth and say I'm a vampire(or at least part vampire).


To give more of a dramatic look, try circling your eyes with black eyeliners. Or even get body make up for bloody stuffs. Hhhhmmm. You can even ask a friend to dress up like Bella Swan, and you'd be her Edward Cullen? Now ready to go as a pair! :D


I'm not sure if your aware of this but I made that post two years ago lolz.


Uh oh. My mistake. Sorry. :( But, still glad you replied. This is like ages! haha! :doubt:
cheeneemyrans
Newbie Realmer
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest