Snowed in

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Snowed in

Postby Darththomas » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:53 am

Hey guys if you've got loads of snow, why not make a Hoth diorama for the current starwars contest, seems ideal timing to me :D
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Top-notch comix » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:58 am

darththomas81 wrote:Hey guys if you've got loads of snow, why not make a Hoth diorama for the current starwars contest, seems ideal timing to me :D

haha make sure you get a lot of use out of it before "hoth" becomes subject to global warming too
Not a horrible idea darth... Wish I had some snow... and a taun-taun
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer

Postby Darththomas » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Top-notch comix wrote:
darththomas81 wrote:Hey guys if you've got loads of snow, why not make a Hoth diorama for the current starwars contest, seems ideal timing to me :D

haha make sure you get a lot of use out of it before "hoth" becomes subject to global warming too
Not a horrible idea darth... Wish I had some snow... and a taun-taun

:lol: :lol: :lol: and i thought they smelled bad on the outside
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Pock63 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:31 pm

A freind of my family is out of town so I sead I'd shovel his walks while hea's gone. I had no Idea I'd end up shoveling nearly two feet of snow :? ! My back is really sore write now [smilie=grrrrrr.gif] . I'm just glad I'm getting payed fore this :) .
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Golden Wolf » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Snowing Again Here I Got Half Way to Work (I Live Like an Hour Away From Work ) & My Boss Called Me To Tell Me Not To Come In Its Snowing Too Hard .
So I Went Back To My Town & Hit Up BlockBuster & Picked Up Xbox 360 Dantes Inferno , Two Movies- Ong Bak 2( The 1st One Rocked ) & The Collector ( This Is A Kick A$$ Horror Movie It Was Supose To Be A Prequil To Saw but they rewrote it & Now Its A Stand Alone Film Hopefully Well See A Part 2 &3 ) I Also Had To Pick Up An Extra 360 From My Homie Since I Mailed Mine Out Already . The Roads Are Icy Already & I Got One More Run To Do I Gotta Pick Up My Girl After Work 3 Miles Away Then Im In For The Night . Action & Horror Movies & A Hot Chick On A Cold Night Yeah ! :badgrin:
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby sonofred79 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:40 am

Well I didn't get snowed in but we got 4 inches of snow, and down here in Louisiana it doesn't happen a lott\.
sonofred79
Avid Realmer

Previous

Return to Off Topic