im alittle drunk and bored whats up ppl

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

im alittle drunk and bored whats up ppl

Postby DiceMan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:45 pm

well top notch told me if i get drunlk again then ois hould post on here cause he thinks its funny
so im just gonna rant on some stuff i been thinking of
first off whats up with the new ironman 2 figures all being them small figures like the marvel universe thats stupid
second its flea market season again and im going to be getting tons of new figures
just yesterday i got a couple of ghost busters figures some guy from naruto an old bruce wayne figure another midevil spawn figure and some power rangers for 80 cents
i saw tons and tons of others i wanted but didn't sell enough to get them next week i will bick up some more and post em
forth i just got a zombie spiderman its freaking swwet

i haven't been on latly because i been training
im actually an amature mma fghter
im not that great but my record is 7-2 so im not that bad either

ok i don't know what else to say but you guys have a good night see ya soon peace out my brohters
User avatar
DiceMan
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Detroit MI

Re: im alittle drunk and bored whats up ppl

Postby Darththomas » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:26 am

obviously not as drunk as last time, you seem quite lucid here, the last one was just bonkers :D
Image
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
User avatar
Darththomas
Regulator
 
Posts: 3231
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: im alittle drunk and bored whats up ppl

Postby joey1212 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:50 am

lol if you were really drunk we would be seeing this on the screen:


well top notch told m mmkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.........p,,8799999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
..pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp0-
.[]]][=-0098
]n nfmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgxjp ijhn

the result of passing out on the key board [-( ... my head hurts :cry: just joking
Image
User avatar
joey1212
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Nottinghamshire,England

Re: im alittle drunk and bored whats up ppl

Postby Top-notch comix » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:49 pm

DiceMan wrote:well top notch told me if i get drunlk again then ois hould post on here cause he thinks its funny
so im just gonna rant on some stuff i been thinking of
first off whats up with the new ironman 2 figures all being them small figures like the marvel universe thats stupid
second its flea market season again and im going to be getting tons of new figures
just yesterday i got a couple of ghost busters figures some guy from naruto an old bruce wayne figure another midevil spawn figure and some power rangers for 80 cents
i saw tons and tons of others i wanted but didn't sell enough to get them next week i will bick up some more and post em
forth i just got a zombie spiderman its freaking swwet

i haven't been on latly because i been training
im actually an amature mma fghter
im not that great but my record is 7-2 so im not that bad either

ok i don't know what else to say but you guys have a good night see ya soon peace out my brohters

LOL Nice! Thanks! Although I'll have to agree with Darth Thomas, it's much funnier when you're like black-out drunk and start to slur your typing and talk about more random things!... It's not bad though... Good way for me to spend the last few minutes of lunch... :)
User avatar
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Utah

Re: im alittle drunk and bored whats up ppl

Postby The Real Question » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:51 pm

i better not make fun of diceman hes an mma fighter in trainnng....it wood be nice to see him fight somone on the realm.
User avatar
The Real Question
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1509
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:39 am
Location: actully im right behind you!!*dum dum dum!!!*

Re: im alittle drunk and bored whats up ppl

Postby Top-notch comix » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:52 pm

The Real Question wrote:i better not make fun of diceman hes an mma fighter in trainnng....it wood be nice to see him fight somone on the realm.

GOLDEN WOLF!!!!
That'd be a sweet-A fight! :)
User avatar
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Utah

Re: im alittle drunk and bored whats up ppl

Postby The Real Question » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Top-notch comix wrote:
The Real Question wrote:i better not make fun of diceman hes an mma fighter in trainnng....it wood be nice to see him fight somone on the realm.

GOLDEN WOLF!!!!
That'd be a sweet-A fight! :)


GOLDENWOLF


VS



DICEMAN
User avatar
The Real Question
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1509
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:39 am
Location: actully im right behind you!!*dum dum dum!!!*

Re: im alittle drunk and bored whats up ppl

Postby therapist » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:08 pm

The Real Question wrote:
Top-notch comix wrote:
The Real Question wrote:i better not make fun of diceman hes an mma fighter in trainnng....it wood be nice to see him fight somone on the realm.

GOLDEN WOLF!!!!
That'd be a sweet-A fight! :)


GOLDENWOLF


VS



DICEMAN



pffft I would beat both of them 2v1
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: im alittle drunk and bored whats up ppl

Postby Azrael » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:33 pm

My vote's for Diceman because he gave me a sweet Sub-Zero. But it did reek of smoke for the first few days :doubt:
Image
User avatar
Azrael
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am

Re: im alittle drunk and bored whats up ppl

Postby A Common Enemy » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Azrael wrote:My vote's for Diceman because he gave me a sweet Sub-Zero. But it did reek of smoke for the first few days :doubt:



Well...the original Sub Zero is Noob Salbot who is actually Smoke....so....yeah... :mrgreen:
Image

"Feds come in pairs. Like buttcheeks."-Frank Castle
User avatar
A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: nowhere but anywhere

Re: im alittle drunk and bored whats up ppl

Postby Pock63 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Therapist wrote:pffft I would beat both of them 2v1


Just Golden Wolf could beat the snot out of you! Lol I'd like to sea that. :mrgreen:
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Image
User avatar
Pock63
Realm Addict
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:58 am

Re: im alittle drunk and bored whats up ppl

Postby Azrael » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:54 pm

PUNISHMENT5411 wrote:
Azrael wrote:My vote's for Diceman because he gave me a sweet Sub-Zero. But it did reek of smoke for the first few days :doubt:



Well...the original Sub Zero is Noob Salbot who is actually Smoke....so....yeah... :mrgreen:



No, he OWNS Smoke
Image
User avatar
Azrael
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest