The best Things I drove by today (Drive by 2.5!!!!!)

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The best Things I drove by today (Drive by 2.5!!!!!)

Postby bobtheodd » Thu May 10, 2012 11:44 am

3bcustoms wrote:Today is a real SH!TTY day........my brother's wife had a heart attack early this morning and may now need heart surgery to stop a blockage to her heart, she is only 30 years old.

I NEED to go to the hospital to get chest pains checked out since I've had them for the past 3days (been very hard to breath sometomes) but I'm being stubborn and what happened to my sister-in-law today my paranoia has been cranked to a high level.

like I said...real SH!TTY ](*,)

Waiting is not a good idea.
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Thu May 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Now that is a crumby day, keep your chin up bud, these things are sent to try us!
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby therapist » Thu May 10, 2012 1:05 pm

3bcustoms wrote:Today is a real SH!TTY day........my brother's wife had a heart attack early this morning and may now need heart surgery to stop a blockage to her heart, she is only 30 years old.

I NEED to go to the hospital to get chest pains checked out since I've had them for the past 3days (been very hard to breath sometomes) but I'm being stubborn and what happened to my sister-in-law today my paranoia has been cranked to a high level.

Man I am so sorry to hear that man :( I don't know whats goin on but it seems like a rash of bad events have hi figurerealm. My little sister was stabbed the other night :cry: :cry: :cry: we are pretty sure shes gunna be okay I just worry :(
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Thu May 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Therapist wrote:

Man I am so sorry to hear that man :( I don't know whats goin on but it seems like a rash of bad events have hi figurerealm. My little sister was stabbed the other night :cry: :cry: :cry: we are pretty sure shes gunna be okay I just worry :(

STABBED! Where the heck did that happen? Is she okay?
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu May 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Wow man sorry to hear that. Yeah though get yourself checked out though soon man.Like DT said keep your head up .
Galactape wrote:STABBED! Where the heck did that happen? Is she okay?

Where as in location or where as in where in the body Well walking home and in the body somewhere I'm pretty sure the stomach because she is admitted but I never asked #-o
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Thu May 10, 2012 2:27 pm

bobtheodd wrote:

Waiting is not a good idea.

I agree waiting just makes it worse. My chest pains are due to my blood pressure but you never know until you get looked at. At worst you'll get a blood test and an EKG.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Galactape » Thu May 10, 2012 2:50 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:Where as in location or where as in where in the body Well walking home and in the body somewhere I'm pretty sure the stomach because she is admitted but I never asked #-o

It's amazing what will happen when you least expect it.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Thu May 10, 2012 2:53 pm

I hope everything is okay...
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby 3bcustoms » Thu May 10, 2012 2:56 pm

You guys are right, I shouldn't wait but you know...male stubbornness :D If it's still bad by morning I'll go, I'm kinda worried it might be a cracked rib :-k

Hope your sister is alright guys
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby 3bcustoms » Thu May 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Galactape wrote:

I hope everything is okay...

Thanks bud, I could be better but I'll know more about my sister-in-law later on tonight and maybe me tommorow
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby bobtheodd » Thu May 10, 2012 4:39 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:
Galactape wrote:STABBED! Where the heck did that happen? Is she okay?

Where as in location or where as in where in the body Well walking home and in the body somewhere I'm pretty sure the stomach because she is admitted but I never asked #-o

I thought 3bcustoms's chest pains were bad, but stabbed, that's a raw deal.
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Fri May 11, 2012 6:48 am

Man, people been having a rough time lately.

@3b - you should hope it is a cracked rib, all they do is tell you to take some painkillers and send you on your way (at least they do over here). There's not a lot can be done for it and they generally heal on their own.

@Therapist and Yami - I hope your sisters OK dudes, we live in such a ridiculous world, why can't people just get along??

On the plus side but with a small downer at the end, I found out last week we're having another boy \:D/ so come september my son will have a little brother to play with :D . A bit of bad news, chances are he'll be born with only one working kidney, doctors say there's nothing to stop him living a normal life though as loads of people only have one. Just bad when he gets to adulthood and has to be careful with the dreaded but much loved liquor.
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri May 11, 2012 3:00 pm

darththomas81 wrote:
@Therapist and Yami - I hope your sisters OK dudes, we live in such a ridiculous world, why can't people just get along??

yeah she is gunna be okay thanks
darththomas81 wrote:
On the plus side but with a small downer at the end, I found out last week we're having another boy \:D/ so come september my son will have a little brother to play with :D . A bit of bad news, chances are he'll be born with only one working kidney, doctors say there's nothing to stop him living a normal life though as loads of people only have one. Just bad when he gets to adulthood and has to be careful with the dreaded but much loved liquor.

WAIT NEW SON! STILL GUNNA HAVE A NORMAL LIFE LETS CELEBRATE!
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby therapist » Fri May 11, 2012 3:01 pm

darththomas81 wrote:Man, people been having a rough time lately.

@3b - you should hope it is a cracked rib, all they do is tell you to take some painkillers and send you on your way (at least they do over here). There's not a lot can be done for it and they generally heal on their own.

Congrats on having another boy! I know you and the Misses must be thrilled! As I am sure you know, enjoy the euphoria of finding out the gender while you can before the the misses turns in to the Hulk due to all those wonderful mood swings \:D/ :lol:

Sux about the little guys kidney but I know he will be fine and besides maybe he will be like his godfather therapist! Ive never drank once :mrgreen:

Thanks for the well wishes. She is gunna be ay okay...or else I will kick her butt :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Darththomas » Mon May 14, 2012 7:04 am

@Yami - yaaay, that's the spirit bud, lets have a party \:D/ but let's not invite the dude in that gif, he's everywhere already, like a bad smell that just won't go away :lol:

@Therapsit - we sure are buddy, finding a name we both like is proving pretty tough ](*,) . She's already in Hulk mode :lol: I knew what she'd be like though luckily so i just walk away, she calms down after about 30 minutes :lol:

As for drinking yeah, I don't do it myself often and only in moderation when I do so I hope that will help show the lil guy you don't need to drink to have fun :D

Godfather Therapist :mrgreen:

*Edit - i did have a drink last night 5 tins of Red stripe but that's because my football team Manchester United lost out on being crowned Premier league champions in the last 2 minutes of the season :cry: . Worst thing is we lost out to our city rivals Manchester city..........................I'm not ready to talk about it yet :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil:
Darththomas
Regulator

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic