Deadpool...AGAIN?

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Deadpool...AGAIN?

Postby therapist » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 am

aca1raven2002 wrote:They should just change the name from Figure Realm to Deadpool Realm. I mean come on, I know he's a cool guy and all but there's almost 500 different customs of him. More than any other character. I just think its a little over board. I'm just venting.

I am a HUGE deadpool fanboy. I have his first appearance signed by his creator I have his marvel legends signed. But evebpn I'm saying enough is enough. I dang near wanna call deadpool a sell out. How does a fictional character sell out? I don't know but he did
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby bobtheodd » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:36 pm

sephiroth wrote:bobtheold is more like it lol.

darththomas81 wrote:And I thought I was old at 28, haha still 1 year 1 month till the big 3 0, you bunch of old farts :D Especially bobtheodd :lol:

:-k I think I'm starting to hate you guys. I'm not taking to you anymore. [-(
:lol:
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby MangaJoe » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:14 pm

I consider every now and then doing a Dead Pool just because it would sell and I wouldn't mind parting with it... but I just don't see what I can do to make an original Dead Pool. So many of them look the same. So I go with characters that don't get certain treatments. I know Snake Eyes is popular, but I still need to repost my improved custom. I had to butcher the old one, but I poured my heart and soul into the second version of him.

I wish there were more Solid Snake and Big Boss customs out there so I could look around for what people would use for parts and pieces... I often base my customs a little on other people because over all style can save you some part hunting now and then.
I am the ultimate super hero, I am GamPoolVerine!!

Trading post:
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Previous

Return to Off Topic