well ebay screwed me again

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

well ebay screwed me again

Postby DiceMan » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:23 pm

man i sold a wacom tablet on ebay for 141 bucks
it was described perfect as is right and had a perfect picture of the item
but when the lady got it she said it wasn't the one she wanted and she wanted a refund i said no way i had a picture and details of it she should have done here research and so she opened a case no biggie right i fiugred ebay would agree with me but NO they gave her the money back
i already spent that money so now my paypal is 141 in the hole and i have to sell my way back out of it aaaaahhhhhhh im so f##@ing pissed off
DiceMan
Elite Realmer

Re: well ebay screwed me again

Postby Wesr » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:38 am

That's been happening alot more lately on other forums too. Alot of guys are staying away from ebay altogether as they're not protecting the sellers.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby DiceMan » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:50 am

yeah once my inventory is gone this time im done with them time for me to make a site myself where the seller is protected instead of just the buyer.
DiceMan
Elite Realmer

Postby Wesr » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:43 am

actually they don't usually treat the buyers any better it seems. ebay's just out to make a buck any way they can. When you get a refund they still get to keep the fees that are taken out for the sale so its win-win for them.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby DiceMan » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:35 pm

yeah thats the worst part i still have to pay those ebay and paypal fees along with the shipping costs its crap man
DiceMan
Elite Realmer

Postby Cherry Bomb » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 am

I think saying that sux is an understatement but yeah seems like total BS
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Postby Wesr » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:19 am

I just got done getting money back after waiting a month for a guy to ship me something. I looked at his feedback and everyone who left him bad feedback got verbally abused and all ebay did was remove his abusive messages about the buyers.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Its crap like that that makes me afraid to use ebay very often
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:22 am

I had to wait nearly a month before i could file for my cash then another week to see if the guy would explain himself, which he didn't. At least the gave me my cash in under 24 hours.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby DiceMan » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:14 pm

i talked to ebay and they have rules for that kind of stuff which i followed all of them right? but they told me if i put no refunds then ebay will never do a refund on an item you pput that in problem with that is i don't really want all my posts to say sales are final i know ppl have problems somtinmes needgh money back or broken in shipping so i guess iput that in there and deal with just the customers

what im thinkiing of doing is when i get the item back im gonna lie to ebay and say its broken and it wasn't broken when i sent it and myabe i can get some if not all of my money back
DiceMan
Elite Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:23 am

They will just tell you to take it up with the shipping company, And the shipping company wont do crap unless you bought insurance. :?

I've been selling on ebay for years, And have never accepted refunds due to the possibility of nonsense like this.
I've never had any Issues this way, And pretty much safeguards against most potential problems and lameness.
Just make sure you select the "No Returns" option on your listing, As just saying it in your description isnt enough for ebay.
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Return to Off Topic