2D fighting Game, Horror Movie Based!

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

2D fighting Game, Horror Movie Based!

Postby MouthofMaddness » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:39 am

2D Fighting Game Like Say Mortal Kombat 1...... Add Jason, Freddy, Meyers, Chucky, Leatherface, Ghostface And yes Ash. More Maniac's to come Maybe!?! By the end of the month! Free, Yes Free to download and to Play! Demo, PC only! Came across it yesterday, played it afew hours! Check it on Youtube! Terrordrome-thegame.com I thought I drop this out there For the Horror Movie Fan's That might think this is a Cool Idea! Terrordrome-thegame.com Its just funny to watch Jason vs Freddy or Ash vs Leatherface in the backgrounds of Smart Or the Crystal lake dock and The Re-anamitor Lab With Mister West tring to grab his reagent. Again If you missed it Terrordrome-thegame.com Enjoy!
MouthofMaddness
Regular Realmer

Re: 2D fighting Game, Horror Movie Based!

Postby A Common Enemy » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Did they finish it yet? I've been waiting like 2+ years for them to finally add all the characters they said was going to be in it...

"Feds come in pairs. Like buttcheeks."-Frank Castle
A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby RexLewis85 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Yeah it's not looking like this game is ever going to get finished...there's still characters they need to add, and they've been talking about it for a long time now. There's never any updates on the site, I'm beginning to think the guys just don't care anymore. It's a pity really because I've been wanting something like this for a long time.
WHY SO SERIOUS??
RexLewis85
Avid Realmer

Postby MouthofMaddness » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:31 am

The lead Guy posted on Youtube That 2.6 was due for this Halloween, And Commented Something about Movie company's Were blocking him from Using them, Blah blah! Its Demo, Be cool if there was more Playables But I Like Ash And I if I could pull off more Moves It would be more fun! If they ever finsh it the it happens Oh well thats life!
MouthofMaddness
Regular Realmer

Return to Off Topic