I`m in Pain !!!

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby Darththomas » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:33 am

bobtheodd wrote:
darththomas81 wrote:Exacto meet my two fingers and my thumb
Exacto: pleased to meet you two fingers and thumb
Two fingers and thumb: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

See, some relationships just shouldn't happen. Doomed to end in pain and agony.

Just like Romeo and Juliet, they're parents told them they couldn't be together :lol:
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby MangaJoe » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Over the weekend on the 12th I was at an airsoft game. We were scouting an area and we got ambushed, I'm the runner in our group. I'm small, fast, and they always send me as the courier. As soon as we get hit I know where our secondary group is so I start firing and looking towards the gap in a fence line. I run through the gap thinking, "Must be my lucky day!" Its a barbed wire fence, so there's no fast way to climb it or go under.

I catch barbed wire about 4 inches up in the middle of my shin, the gap wasn't as open as I thought. It digs about a half inch in and tears a good chunk out. My shin it opened up now in a way I can only describe as feeling like a piece of deli meat flapping around, I'm sent face first falling forward and roll off the 4ft embankment just in front of me, I shatter the plastic holster on my left jamming a few shards into my thigh while I come down mostly from the drop on my arm and shoulder.

AND WHAT DO I DO?! I get right back up, get my goggles back on, and start running again not even realizing I'm bleeding. I ain't got time to bleed.
I am the ultimate super hero, I am GamPoolVerine!!

Trading post:
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Postby zombieforhire » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:17 am

Hot Lips !!!!

zombieforhire
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:42 am

zombieforhire wrote:Hot Lips !!!!

Did you brand those onto you or carve them? I can tell they're scar tissue.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby zombieforhire » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:55 am

Tattooed then took a scalpel to them
Hurt like hell but its all about the art lol
zombieforhire
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:26 am

my arms have pretty much faded. I apparently tried patterns on them but it failed lol. We should take this time to discourage folks from taking knives or other sharp objects to themselves because it hurts way more than you can imagine.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby zombieforhire » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:32 pm

sephiroth wrote:my arms have pretty much faded. I apparently tried patterns on them but it failed lol. We should take this time to discourage folks from taking knives or other sharp objects to themselves because it hurts way more than you can imagine.

I agree it does hurt like crazy , so dont try it kids !!!!!!
zombieforhire
Avid Realmer

Postby 3bcustoms » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:08 pm

This is my cat Bacon, she is a black Bengal and last week she got in a scrap with my older cat Alyzeh, let's just say the young one will eventually learn...here's the out come

BACON
ALYZEH ( she has a cauliflower ear " the right one " )
End result is a nice chunk out of the back of her head
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:21 pm

That's not bad. Actually we have a cat with a shriveled ear like that but what's odd is his father had his ear end up the same way and it's the same ear. Our newest tom we got from my ex has turned into a real ahole and terrorizes the others and he and the old dominant tom are always sporting open wounds. You have to really watch where you pet them lol.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Darththomas » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:17 am

So the other day, I decided to crack man-e-faces head open so it would be easier to paint his faces in the future sometime. I really didn't want to stab my hand with the screwdriver though

Ok, I know it doesn't look too bad, luckily it was a small screwdriver so it didn't butcher my hand too much and the wound sealed pretty quick. This picture shows how far into my hand I plunged the driver

This really hurt and bled like mad all over the kitchen floor, then my hand decided to swell up to twice its normal size. It still aches a bit now but it's not too bad. The moral of the story? Kids, don't play with screwdrivers :D .
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby shadow » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:16 am

ive had a few mishaps of the year (sorry no tattoos) rangeing from splattering my big toe with a 10ld mel hammer, to cutting the top of my index figer with rose cutter, but i think the worse pain i felt was when a car tyre rolled out of a fire and landed on my leg, now that hurt (im just dam please it didnt roll up a few more inchers :-" .
shadow
Inductee Realmer

Postby CAb00se » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:26 pm

so last night round 2am, i get up to take a leak...you know too much beer earlier gotta pee feeling?? anyway, i am half asleep, takin a piss and i had to fart...i guess i tried too hard, cause i blacked out, hit my head on the towel rack and was unconcious for about an hour. i crud you not i woke up on the bathroom floor later with a giant knot on my temple, still fn hurts!!!! worst of all, my wife was sound asleep and did not hear a thing....tru fn story!! [smilie=confuzzled.gif]
CAboose
CAb00se
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:36 pm

CAb00se wrote:so last night round 2am, i get up to take a leak...you know too much beer earlier gotta pee feeling?? anyway, i am half asleep, takin a piss and i had to fart...i guess i tried too hard, cause i blacked out, hit my head on the towel rack and was unconcious for about an hour. i crud you not i woke up on the bathroom floor later with a giant knot on my temple, still fn hurts!!!! worst of all, my wife was sound asleep and did not hear a thing....tru fn story!! [smilie=confuzzled.gif]
CAboose

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you totally deserved it :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby CAb00se » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Why in the hell would I deserve that???
CAb00se
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:14 pm

CAb00se wrote:Why in the hell would I deserve that???

I think we both know :| ....I know what you did last summer.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic