the curse of Sauron

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: the curse of Sauron

Postby Adam Malkovich » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Samus looked on in disgust at all those present. Those that called themselves the Lantern Corp were supposed to be what a group of nutcases in spandex, and the kid with the sandwich peace offering was weird.

I don't know what the rest of you plan on doing, but I'm going to make a concerted effort to find the enemy. Once all of you are done fooling around we can get down to business.
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:57 pm

pock63 wrote:
Cherry Bomb wrote:And Powergirl has hit the scene! Hey hey hey cool it space cop.Im not gunna say anything for certain but everyone how are we sure both the laterns arent in cahoots with Sauron and thats why Yat is defending John...like All Im sayin is Yat seems reeeally aggro just something to think about .Guys please dont get mad just trying to look at all possibilities .

I am defending John because he is my fellow lantern. How dare you accuse him of being a traitor!!! The lantern core demands an apology from the topheavy lady.

Nicki stared down powergirl.

OOOOOOOH you think you all thay Barbie? Well this. All this is allllll Nicki. Recognize! ....Samus you still a hater.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Cherry Bomb » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Therapist wrote:
pock63 wrote:
Cherry Bomb wrote:And Powergirl has hit the scene! Hey hey hey cool it space cop.Im not gunna say anything for certain but everyone how are we sure both the laterns arent in cahoots with Sauron and thats why Yat is defending John...like All Im sayin is Yat seems reeeally aggro just something to think about .Guys please dont get mad just trying to look at all possibilities .

I am defending John because he is my fellow lantern. How dare you accuse him of being a traitor!!! The lantern core demands an apology from the topheavy lady.

Nicki stared down powergirl.

OOOOOOOH you think you all thay Barbie? Well this. All this is allllll Nicki. Recognize! ....Samus you still a hater.

Ummm what? :evil:
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Adam Malkovich wrote:Samus looked on in disgust at all those present. Those that called themselves the Lantern Corp were supposed to be what a group of nutcases in spandex, and the kid with the sandwich peace offering was weird.

I don't know what the rest of you plan on doing, but I'm going to make a concerted effort to find the enemy. Once all of you are done fooling around we can get down to business.

Hey Bro Step off bad attitudes aint gunna get us no where we gotta work together and most of all have fun
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Therapist wrote:

Cherry Bomb wrote: Ummm what? :evil:

Quit acting like like LIKE SELLOUTS! Dudes my brains gettin totally worked tryin to figure this here out.
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Cherry Bomb » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Adam Malkovich wrote:Samus looked on in disgust at all those present. Those that called themselves the Lantern Corp were supposed to be what a group of nutcases in spandex, and the kid with the sandwich peace offering was weird.

who died and left you in charge? :evil:
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Cherry Bomb wrote: Ummm what? :evil:

Nicki aint a rapper she a brander. I look like a yes, ya look like a no. Please you can never compare to me all these zombies scared of me I am who they would never dare to be.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Leviathan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:02 pm

John just stood there beside Sodam just shaking his head as Powergirl and the others rambled off one foolish comment after the other.

"Apparently it doesn't matter what any of us says to each other everyone is still going to point the finger at someone else. If we want to find the real evil and get down to the bottom of things then we need to start doing some investigating. I don't know about anyone else but I don't intend to stand around here waiting to be surprised by whoever and whatever."

John takes to the air enveloping himself in the emerald field produced by his power ring. Hovering above the rest of the group he begins to survey the scene hoping to catch a clew and begin laying down the law.
"It's Crime Fighting Time."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Postby getsa » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:09 pm

ok, you guys seem to be getting along pretty well. hehe!

so what do we do next? galactape said that i should join the discussion so that i'll get the hang of it and have an idea of how to play the game... so how do i know who my teammates are? do i just ask it out here or send PMs to everyone?

ok, i think i'll just introduce myself... my name is JESTONI ALARCON. and i'm a m@th@f*ck!ng action star! i don't need no powers... all i need is my leather jacket and my mustache. 8)
Last edited by getsa on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
getsa
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Leviathan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:14 pm

John looked down at the newcomer who was apparently another loud mouth. However he did recognize the name. If his memory served him right this JESTONI ALARCON guy was a former politician and Filipino actor. He actually recalled one of his movies... "Black Magic" back in 1987.
"It's Crime Fighting Time."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Postby Cherry Bomb » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Well thats a clue. I think I found one of the zombies -_-' *points to Jesoni* Unless its a scheme just to keep the actual zombies off his tail...John you seem to be the coolest calmest guy here ,What do you think is the deal on this Alarcon? I don't wanna turn everyone against someone trying to just save their skin. :-k
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Cherry Bomb wrote:Well thats a clue. I think I found one of the zombies -_-' *points to Jesoni* Unless its a scheme just to keep the actual zombies off his tail...John you seem to be the coolest calmest guy here ,What do you think is the deal on this Alarcon? I don't wanna turn everyone against someone trying to just save their skin. :-k

Yo dude stop totally pointing fingers!
all Im saying guys is I dont really trust her like really really dont trust

...just saaayin :-"
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby therapist » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Leviathan wrote:John takes to the air enveloping himself in the emerald field produced by his power ring. Hovering above the rest of the group he begins to survey the scene hoping to catch a clew

Nicki became ashamed that John couldn't spell clue and set her people back to the slave days. She also wondered if Andy had been smoking more then wheezy.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby VariablePenguin » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:05 am

Please just stay out of my way. I will figure out what is going on.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:10 am

Skeletor had spent most of his first day in the hole thinking about how to get out, he was sure he needed to ally himself with the strong people in the group, people who would lead but also bow to his superior power once they had escaped. He noticed the argument between the green lanterns and Andy Brinker and realised the Lanterns were less likely to give in to his rule (but being Skeletor he knew he would try to convert them to his cause). Skeletor was impressed by Andy Brinker's peace offering of a sandwich as he thought this meant Andy was willing to compromise for the common good. He was playing his cards close to his chest and not allying himself with anyone just yet.

"My dear John and Sodam do you not see we are all in this together, we all want out of this infernal hole right??, so let us get down to dealing with that before personal issues are addressed. (He looks over to a dark corner where two figures sit quietly) These fools are not even attempting to find a way out, they have given up hope and that shows immeasurable weakness. (He strolls over to the two strangers) You!!, you muscle bound oath what do you have to say for yourself??, what's the matter you heman lookalike cat got your tongue and you although I like the colour of your blue skin why are you so quiet (with that nightcrawler simply poofed himself to another corner of the cave). Hmmmmmm?? so you posses the power of teleportation yet you fail to mention it to everyone else who's trapped in this hole, why not just poof yourself to the other side, unless you enjoy it down here as there are lots of victims available for your flesh eating pleasure"

With that Skeletor withdrew from the strangers his mind made up as to which way he would be voting, for now..........
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic