the curse of Sauron

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: the curse of Sauron

Postby Galactape » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:OOC:hey guys this all seems really really tense all of a sudden remember its a game and no hard feelings afterward for anyone who got lied to got called a zombie or anything like that kay ? we are all friends on figure realm

very true, I don't want this game to make any enemies. We are one community, this game is just for fun. :D
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Leviathan » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:37 pm

OOC: I am having a blast, no hard feelings here. :D
"It's Crime Fighting Time."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Postby Adam Malkovich » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:39 pm

OOC: I love games like this; there is no reason for anything in the game to carry over outside of the game. Like you all said, we are one happy family on Figure Realm.
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 pm

ooc: This game was a blast! We kneed to do this again after this round ends. :D
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby therapist » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:12 pm

OOC: No hard feelings here. I already thought of atleast 12 moew characters I want to play as.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby VariablePenguin » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:19 pm

I'm Batman.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:14 am

Adam Malkovich wrote:I would absolutely not contact Andy about anything. This could be an enemy move to find out where each of loyalties lie. The enemy already knows who we the good fighters are, but this could be a ploy to learn more about each of us. I repeat, do not respond to Andy at all until we learn more. Sodam, maybe John is lying, this would mean that John is the enemy. Or you could want us to believe he is lying and you are both the enemy, this could all be a clever ruse to clear you from suspicion.

Adam Malkovich wrote:Trust me my friend, the zombies have as much power in the day as they do in the night. That is what makes them so dangerous and our plight all the more desperate. As for the question John asked, my allegiance is to the side of good, I have never fought the bad fight and I don't ever intend to. I fight to elliminate evil and I'm doing the same in this prison.

Skeletor had spent much of the last 8 hours in a dream like state, he didn't know why but he felt like he was operating in a different time zone to all the others. However, he was always listening and felt sure he now knew who his allies were, he also had an idea who the enemy was. He was pleased at the removal of Sodam Yat from the cave but knew he was powerful enough to still communicate with the others in the cave. Upon hearing Samus speak these words he awoke silently and whilst raising a none existant eyebrow he began to speak.

"Hmmmm? curious my dear Samus, you are begining to sound like an enemy to me, how else would you know that the enemy does indeed know who thier allies are and that they have as much power during the day. Up until now there has merely been suspicion of this but you speak as though you know this to be true. You seem to know too much about the powers of the enemy. I will discover your true identity Samus and once I do I shall act swiftly to either destroy you or make you my ally."

He had already formed a few strong bonds with certain cave mates and was sure he was closing in on the enemy. He walked over to the corner where Arnold and the witch king sat, still silent.

"Speak, Skeletor demands it, you have not given me reason to either trust nor distrust you, I fear if you continue your silence you will perish and I would not want an ally to pass away without helping in our attempts to escape this place".
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Leviathan » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 am

John Stewart thought about Sodam Yat for a moment and was not saddened that another Zombie was vanquished but was saddened that the name of the Green Lantern Corp had been tarnished a bit by Sodam's actions. He looked around at those that remained and his eyes fell on Samus, he didn't know what to make of her just yet.
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Postby Adam Malkovich » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:46 am

I don't care what you think of me Skeletor, I fight with warriors of good. No matter what you say that isn't going to change that. Also, how do I know of the inner workings of the enemy, because I am familiar with these situations, there is nothing I haven't done.
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby supersizeme » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:45 am

We need to get out of this stinking cave. Mein Gott!!! i am starting to lose it. I even voted for a person who was already gone.
Once outside maybe our heads will clear and we can figure out the mystery of who is the zombie. But let's focus our energy on leaving this place once and for all.
supersizeme
Regulator

Postby VariablePenguin » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:09 am

Agreed Nightcrawler
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Leviathan » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:32 am

Right now Nightcrawler had the right idea, they all had wasted to much time in here already. Going back to an original suggestion, John created a drilling maching with his power ring. The drill began to burrow and burrow and John moved forward as it did, in time they would make their way out of here.
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Postby getsa » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:29 am

what!?!?! i've missed the voting again??? :( sorry guys... been busy lately.

(on to my character)

JESTONI ALARCON: hey! so what now? we just drill and drill in that direction? what if the drill strikes something... ahh.. dangerous? like a septic tank pipe or something. hehe! well, maybe someone can use his her powers to check the direction we're drilling. does anyone have an x-ray vision powers or something? or like a shaider scope? or neji's byakugan?

and what happens next? we just blindly vote out someone who we THINK is a zombie?? it's kinda hard to vote if your not sure about it, and know that voting out someone is KILLING that certain someone, regardless of whether he/she is a zombie or not.

are you guys ok with that??? c'mon guys! most of you are heroes. are you really ok with that??? if we vote to kill someone.. we're no different from those zombies! :|
getsa
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Leviathan » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:03 pm

"No we do not blindly vote, we follow the guidance of the Visionary. We have all made a mistake or two but for me things have become a lot clearer now because I have opened my mind to things that I was blind to before. If you take a leap of faith the Visionary will show you the way to go, but you have to believe and align yourselves with those who know who the Visionary is and who follow him."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Postby therapist » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:09 pm

:-k very zombie thing to say Jestoni
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic