the curse of Sauron

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: the curse of Sauron

Postby loosecollector » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:16 am

I am confused with deh taymm. Which do we follow? I'm in deh Philippines now riding my chopah. I'm would like to vote as many enemies, send dem tu hell and break their G@#$darn spines!!!

loosecollector
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:13 am

"so the muscle bound oaf does speak, welcome to the game my dear Arnie, you have missed a lot of what has happened in this cave and many alliances have still been formed, you must chose which side you are on and you must do it soon"
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Galactape » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:35 am

here are our results

Loosecollector as Arnold
Mattlutton as witch king
Yamivash o as Andy brinker eliminated day 1
Leviathan as john Stewart
Pock63 as sodam yat eliminated day 2
Variable penguin as batman
Adam malcovich as samus
Supersizeme as nightcrawler
Getsa as jestoni alarcon
Cherry bomb as powergirl
Therapist as nicki minaj
Stantheman as dark shadow eliminated night 1
darththomas81 eliminated night 1 revived day 2 eliminated night 2

night 2 has ended, day 2 has begun. Voting ends sunday at 9:00 pm eastern standard time
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Adam Malkovich » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:51 am

Truly a pity, Sleletor was one of the few people taht I actually liked. I smell a rat in this prison and I intend on eliminating them.
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby loosecollector » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:58 am

Oh. Skull-head fellow jez died.... He'll be back!
loosecollector
Elite Realmer

Postby getsa » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:18 am

^
nyahahahaha! :lol:

jestoni: arnold, are you saying that skeletor will be back again for the third time??

POSTER TITLE TRANSLATION: say no to zombies!

well, we don't know yet if skeletor was a zombie or a good guy. but those who keep voting for him are persistent. they really want him out. :| but i have a wild guess that skeletor was one of the good guys. i don't think sauron just randomly assigned who gets to be a zombie or a good guy. i think he purposely tried to mix the characters and the roles that we'll play. some of the known heroes became zombies, and some of the known villains were assigned to be a part of the good guys. and it was done to make it more confusing and so that we'll have a hard time figuring out who's who.

if i say that i'm a good guy, you guys will just doubt me even more. and saying that i'm a zombie won't matter either. so i'll just hang around and observe... for now.

about the voting... ok. much as it pains me... i'm voting for someone to be out!

i'm voting for WITCH KING!

hey witch king! "magsimba ka ng may bulak sa ilong!"
TRANSLATION: go to church with cotton balls in your nostrils!

let's just use him as bait for the giant spider. hehe! he's not even trying to communicate with us. it's like he's not even there...
getsa
Fanatic Realmer

Postby VariablePenguin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:24 am

Wouldn't this be the beginning of the third day? It's hard to keep track of time in this cave without reference to the sun or stars, but my batwatch tells me it is the third day we've been in here.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Adam Malkovich » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:43 am

Yes, this is the third day, and the stakes are higher on this day. We need to find and eliminate our enemy or we shall be doomed.
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby supersizeme » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:03 am

i agree with Jestoni, this is the third day and not a word from the witch king. We should eliminate him and then evaluate the rest among us. Therefore I vote for WitchKing
supersizeme
Regulator

Postby Leviathan » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:33 am

"I find it fascinating and quite suspicious that all of a sudden Jestoni has come out of the blue with a voice of reason and advice. I am not buying it for a minute and I believe him to be a Zombie. I vote for JESTONI!"
"It's Crime Fighting Time."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Postby VariablePenguin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:50 am

VariablePenguin wrote:
Cherry Bomb wrote:
VariablePenguin wrote:Would it not be more prudent to vote out the members of the group that contribute nothing to the efforts to escape? I've yet to hear a peep out of Witch King or Jestoni of late. I'd advise discretion before voting to murder the argueably most powerful member of the group.

spoken like a true zombie like you totally outed yourself and why vote out non contributors on their 3rd strike they will be automatically removed .

And now we see why I'm called the world's greatest detective... Image
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Skeletor had the feeling he would not return this time, but he could still be of influence in the cave. The fact that he had been killed twice in a row only proved that he was not the enemy. He had the strange feeling that someone within his alliance was a double agent but this was no longer his concern. He was dead.....again. Though he was happy to reunited with his friend Andy he was worried about the predicament of the others he trusted, he summoned all of his remaining power as the smoke cloud made it's entrance once again.

"My dear allies I feel we have closed in on the enemy and if reports of their number are true tonight could be the night you will all be free from this hole. Sodam Yat and Dark Shadow have already fallen and I believe them both to be the enemy one of them I KNOW was the enemy. I too share Batman's suspicions about Jestoni, why would a hero claim to be a zombie?, was it merely to protect himself?. If so I say this is another selfish act unfitting of a true hero. He also attempts to put us off the scent by claiming he will be sitting back and watching, then he strikes at night when everyones guard is down. So I say to all those on the side of good vote Jestoni Alarcon, he is either zombie or of little use as an ally".

With that Skeletor's spirit returned to the netherworld, he was still watching and communicating with those he trusted.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby loosecollector » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:23 pm

WAT? Are we voting here in deh forum? I tot we vote wid PM tu game master?
Wait... wa.... DA Cookies!!!
loosecollector
Elite Realmer

Postby VariablePenguin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:10 am

I'm casting my vote for Jestoni. His sudden appearance at the 11th hour like this is too suspicious to just pass off as coincidence.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Adam Malkovich » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 am

I shall vote for Arnold, there is something about him I don't like.
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic