the curse of Sauron

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: the curse of Sauron

Postby Leviathan » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:22 am

John felt Nicki Minaj's eyes on him and was unnerved. Something about her just didn't sit well with him, in fact he wouldn't doubt that she was one of the enemies.

Cherry Bomb wrote:Well thats a clue. I think I found one of the zombies -_-' *points to Jesoni* Unless its a scheme just to keep the actual zombies off his tail...John you seem to be the coolest calmest guy here ,What do you think is the deal on this Alarcon? I don't wanna turn everyone against someone trying to just save their skin. :-k

"I think we are someones pawns in a dangerous game. I am normally not the kind of guy to shoot first and ask questions later but that option is beginning to look more and more necessary. If I had to make a guess I would say Nicki Minaj over there is a freaking zombie for sure and maybe Jesoni as well."
"It's Crime Fighting Time."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Postby getsa » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:12 am

ahhh... ok guys... another question... can we reset the game? haha!

sheesh... well, you're still NOT sure if i'm a zombie or a good guy. so i guess it's still ok. hehehe!

so we're here, trapped in a cave... WTF!?!?!? i'm claustrophobic!!!! i will now faint and you guys can just wake me up when you've found a way out. besides... i'm poor at english, so i'll just be here on the floor and pretend that i've passed out just so i won't have a hard time checking my english - tagalog dictionary whenever you guys are chatting.
getsa
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Galactape » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:54 pm

please, from now on post all of your questions in the OOC thread, unless the questions give away your role. In which case PM your questions to me. Thanks :D

remember voting ends tomorrow at 9:00 pm so don't forget
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby VariablePenguin » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

I'm worried about this Andy kid and the skull faced wizard.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:12 pm

VariablePenguin wrote:I'm worried about this Andy kid and the skull faced wizard.

I agree. There obviously in cahoots.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Darththomas » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:34 pm

What??!!, you dare to question the great skeletor?, mark these words wisely my dear friends, appearances can be deceptive and tales you may have heard of my past exploits can be vastly exaggerated. To mess with me would be a grave mistake indeed!!
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Pock63 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:44 pm

darththomas81 wrote:What??!!, you dare to question the great skeletor?, mark these words wisely my dear friends, appearances can be deceptive and tales you may have heard of my past exploits can be vastly exaggerated. To mess with me would be a grave mistake indeed!!

Look at that more threats.....go figure.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Darththomas » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:50 pm

well as I remember it was the green spandex wearing guys who were making the threats and only the offer of a sandwich from that skate kid could stop them.
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Pock63 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:53 pm

darththomas81 wrote:well as I remember it was the green spandex wearing guys who were making the threats and only the offer of a sandwich from that skate kid could stop them.

If you scroll back you might notice that you were the only one that seemed to be appeased by the offer of a sandwich.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Galactape » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:58 pm

remember, traitors vote with the good guys during the day, and PM their zombie votes to me once night begins.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Darththomas » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:03 pm

muwahahaha, never i was not appeased by the sandwich, it would take more than a sandwich to satisfy my righteous rage, like the rage I feel toward you sodam Yat, ever since we where trapped in here you have been pointing the finger and don't think I haven't noticed your underhand tactics, hiding in corners and whispering behind people's backs. The time for threats and posturing is over Sodam Yat I name you as a zombie!!!

Sodam Yat is a zombie!!
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Pock63 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:06 pm

darththomas81 wrote:muwahahaha, never i was not appeased by the sandwich, it would take more than a sandwich to satisfy my righteous rage, like the rage I feel toward you sodam Yat, ever since we where trapped in here you have been pointing the finger and don't think I haven't noticed your underhand tactics, hiding in corners and whispering behind people's backs. The time for threats and posturing is over Sodam Yat I name you as a zombie!!!

Sodam Yat is a zombie!!

The day Sodam Yat joins the legions of the Black Lanterns will be the day the Daxomite people are put to shame!!!
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby VariablePenguin » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:19 pm

The walking skeleton is calling people zombies? That's rich.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:26 pm

VariablePenguin wrote:The walking skeleton is calling people zombies? That's rich.

No, no I assure you I am not a walking skeleton, granted dear batman my head is a skull, the scars of a misguided battle years ago. The rest of my body is entirely living!!
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby StanTheMan » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Greetings Fellow Cavemates. I am what you see. A dark shadow that could be your freind or your foe. Depending on which side you seem to be on. At the moment I have seen no action that would leave my vote on anyone yet. But with all this random chatter going around it would be impossible to pull anyone out yet.
I am the Shadow of Light in the Curse of Sauron.
StanTheMan
Newbie Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic