the curse of Sauron

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: the curse of Sauron

Postby therapist » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:31 pm

darththomas81 wrote:
VariablePenguin wrote:The walking skeleton is calling people zombies? That's rich.

No, no I assure you I am not a walking skeleton, granted dear batman my head is a skull, the scars of a misguided battle years ago. The rest of my body is entirely living!!

Bone and head two words Nicki hears a lot. Wait we can vote now? Oh Nicki the Ninja has almost came to a decision.

VariablePenguin wrote:I'm worried about this Andy kid and the skull faced wizard.

This bony guy don't look white ta Nicki at all. Maybe cuz Nicki thick.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:40 pm

quote]Wait we can vote now? quote]
yes, you can vote now
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Leviathan » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:53 pm

"Hold it right there bone head! To attempt to discredit a member of the Green Lantern Corp is to attempt discrediting us all! I you a ZOMBIE Skeletor!"
"It's Crime Fighting Time."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Postby Adam Malkovich » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:13 pm

I think the bonehead is the only one who makes any sense here out of all the people. But that doesn't mean I think your in the clear bonehead. I think sandwhich man is the most suspicious. Why would he try and appease people if he didn't have anything to hide?
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:15 pm

StanTheMan wrote:Greetings Fellow Cavemates. I am what you see. A dark shadow that could be your freind or your foe. Depending on which side you seem to be on. At the moment I have seen no action that would leave my vote on anyone yet. But with all this random chatter going around it would be impossible to pull anyone out yet.

Um....who the heck are you??? :-s You weren't playing this game and I thought that it was in the rules that no one could join the game part way through.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby HeartBreakKid » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:06 pm

like my saying "did you wake up today and say Im gunna talk or did you say Imma skate "
Actions speak louder then words!

JOHN STEWART IS MY VOTE!
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby supersizeme » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Mein Gott!! We are all trapped in a cavern and yet all we do is talk amongst ourselves. As an X-men Herr Professor Xavier taught us first to access the sitution then act swiftly. I cannot teleport out because I cannot see exactly where I am going to end up. If I am miscalculate I might rematerialize in solid rock. But I can crawl up the walls to see how far up they go and maybe there is a way out through the top of the cavern. Does anyone want to follow me? asks the blue fuzzy elf known as NIghtcrawler
supersizeme
Regulator

Postby Pock63 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:47 pm

supersizeme wrote:Mein Gott!! We are all trapped in a cavern and yet all we do is talk amongst ourselves. As an X-men Herr Professor Xavier taught us first to access the sitution then act swiftly. I cannot teleport out because I cannot see exactly where I am going to end up. If I am miscalculate I might rematerialize in solid rock. But I can crawl up the walls to see how far up they go and maybe there is a way out through the top of the cavern. Does anyone want to follow me? asks the blue fuzzy elf known as NIghtcrawler

I already flew up there and scanned the walls with my wring. We are definitely trapped here until we find a way to break out or we are rescued.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Pock63 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Andy is my vote!

Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Cherry Bomb » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Whoa! Guys already opening fire on each other but ,hmmmm Hey John this kinda definitely clears Yats name ya know seeming he got mad and counter chose andy in your defense like it just seems very clearing to me .So many people here Im so unsure of.The people I believe to be clear are .
Yat for above given reason
John ,not sure why but I trust him
Andy , I dont think a zombie would make a first vote on someone who they have gotten flak for pointing aim at
and well myself duh !

flies up checking the others in cave out for any suspicious behaivor
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Nicki begins losing her mind being trapped in this cave. She alos realizes she dont like that blue elfe dude too much. He up to somethin with his devilish tail and beady little eyes.

I VOTE FOR NIGHTCRAWLER
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby VariablePenguin » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:34 am

Andy seems dangerous. Caught in a cave and the first he wants to do is vote to see who dies. I'm used to dealing with psychotics and sociopaths in my job and Andy doesn't seem like the kind of person we want to keep around. These kinds of people can be unpredictable and dangerous on good days.

I vote for ANDY.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:22 am

Now it seems to me that all this finger pointing is useless, we only just got here and alliances are already formed, the lanterns and batman, seem to be in this together and it puzzles me how such solid alliances can be formed so soon, I also think nightcrawler is up to something so having said that
i vote nightctawler
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby supersizeme » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:49 am

Skeletor's evil knows no bounds. He knows that I am your best chance of escaping this labyrinth of caverns. I can crawl up the slick walls and try and find a crack or crevice that might lead to a way out, not to mention I might be the only that can fit through a small crack or hole in the cavernous walls. Once I get outside my teleportation powers will be invaluable. I can "port" everyone out on by one. Auf Wiedersehen!!!!
supersizeme
Regulator

Postby Leviathan » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:24 am

VariablePenguin wrote:Andy seems dangerous. Caught in a cave and the first he wants to do is vote to see who dies. I'm used to dealing with psychotics and sociopaths in my job and Andy doesn't seem like the kind of person we want to keep around. These kinds of people can be unpredictable and dangerous on good days.

I vote for ANDY.

"In my time with the League I have come to trust Batman's judgement."

I vote for ANDY as well.
"It's Crime Fighting Time."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic