the curse of Sauron

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: the curse of Sauron

Postby Darththomas » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 pm

pock63 wrote:
darththomas81 wrote:What??!!, you dare to question the great skeletor?, mark these words wisely my dear friends, appearances can be deceptive and tales you may have heard of my past exploits can be vastly exaggerated. To mess with me would be a grave mistake indeed!!

Look at that more threats.....go figure.

My dear sodam yat I feel once again you are mis reading me, I am merely trying to make you see that our deeds in our own dimensions matter little in this hole we have found ourselves in. People are pointing the finger at me because I look like the enemy. Just as you sodam have alligned yourself with john just because he shares the same uniform as you. This is a foolish tactic indeed! I trust no one........ Yet.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Adam Malkovich » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:04 pm

I shall make my vote now also. It would seem that the one that has been most suspicious would have to be Andy.
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby StanTheMan » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Hmmmm.It would seem that you have voted for the most random of the sort. Please Explain to me why I should vote for anyone. Since I have seen no one to vote for. So I bring my vote upon me the Dark Shadow. For those who thought that I was cheating because I came in "after the game started" The story teller allowed me to join because I was having problems entering the cave (OOC: I was really having a problem making an account and signing in.)
I am the Shadow of Light in the Curse of Sauron.
StanTheMan
Newbie Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:30 pm

StanTheMan wrote:Hmmmm.It would seem that you have voted for the most random of the sort. Please Explain to me why I should vote for anyone. Since I have seen no one to vote for. So I bring my vote upon me the Dark Shadow. For those who thought that I was cheating because I came in "after the game started" The story teller allowed me to join because I was having problems entering the cave (OOC: I was really having a problem making an account and signing in.)

So you joined figurerealm for the soul purpose of playing this game? Also who are you playing as?
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby StanTheMan » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:30 pm

OOC: To answer your Questions. The reason I joined was 1) to show off some of 1/72 displays.2)To play this game.
My Character is someone I made up. All he is, is a floating cloak with a shadow for a face.
I am the Shadow of Light in the Curse of Sauron.
StanTheMan
Newbie Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 pm

StanTheMan wrote:OOC: To answer your Questions. The reason I joined was 1) to show off some of 1/72 displays.2)To play this game.
My Character is someone I made up. All he is, is a floating cloak with a shadow for a face.

Does he at least have a name, backstory, or anything to change him from a vague description into a character?
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Galactape » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:57 pm

alright, here our the results

Loosecollector as Arnold
Mattlutton as witch king
Yamivash o as Andy brinker eliminated day 1
Leviathan as john Stewart
Pock63 as sodam yat
Variable pension as batman
Adam malcovich as samus
Supersizeme as nightcrawler
Getsa as jestoni alarcon
Cherry bomb as powergirl
Therapist as nicki minaj
Stantheman as dark shadow
darththomas81 as Skeletor

those who did not vote
loosecollector
Mattlutton
Supersizeme
Getsa
Cherry bomb.

please vote, this time I giveout a warning because it is the first vote. Next time will be your second strike, and if you do not vote the third time you will be eliminated.

remember when you are eliminated you still get to talk you just cannot vote. Night has begun zombies you can now PM me your votes.
Last edited by Galactape on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:01 pm

just then Andy brinker's body collapsed a large spider came out and took him into a small cave, all that is left of him is his spirit. (which may still talk). Then there is a small earth quake and the cave begins too shrink.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby getsa » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:46 pm

what!?!? voting's over?? i thought we could vote untill sunday 11pm... i was too busy playing dead that i forgot to vote... #-o
besides, i don't know who to vote yet. as i still have no clue of who's an enemy or an ally. :?

well, so andy was taken by a giant spider? you guys think we could use that passage that the spider went through so that we could get out? maybe it also leads to the way out. well, a spider's got to go out too right? so maybe we could check it out.. of course those who have powers should go and check it out first. hehe! :mrgreen:
getsa
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:59 pm

getsa wrote:what!?!? voting's over?? i thought we could vote untill sunday 11pm... i was too busy playing dead that i forgot to vote... #-o
besides, i don't know who to vote yet. as i still have no clue of who's an enemy or an ally. :?

well, so andy was taken by a giant spider? you guys think we could use that passage that the spider went through so that we could get out? maybe it also leads to the way out. well, a spider's got to go out too right? so maybe we could check it out.. of course those who have powers should go and check it out first. hehe! :mrgreen:

Pfft you crazy if you think Nicky gunna crawl through some darn spider hole that just ate a dude then you smokin too much.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Adam Malkovich » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:09 pm

I'm okay with going into the tunnel, I am used to crawling into small spaces. Anyone else have spine enough to come with me, although, I'm thinking it won't be a way out.
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Adam Malkovich wrote:I'm okay with going into the tunnel, I am used to crawling into small spaces. Anyone else have spine enough to come with me, although, I'm thinking it won't be a way out.

That does it Nicki figured it out. She keep tryin tell yall. Samus is a ZOMBIE ...and a hater. Shes tryin to lead people in to hole with a man eatin spider!
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Leviathan » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Adam Malkovich wrote:I'm okay with going into the tunnel, I am used to crawling into small spaces. Anyone else have spine enough to come with me, although, I'm thinking it won't be a way out.

"It beats hanging around here, after all sometimes you gotta take a leap of faith, and my faith is in my power ring."

Trusting that the emerald field produced by his power ring protects him, John Stewart makes his way cautiously into the tunnel using his ring to light the way. Making his way about eight feet in he calls back out to the others...

"So far so good, come on in, like the man said it may not be a way out but it is a way to somewhere other than here."
"It's Crime Fighting Time."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Leviathan wrote:

"It beats hanging around here, after all sometimes you gotta take a leap of faith, and my faith is in my power ring."
Trusting that the emerald field produced by his power ring protects him, John Stewart makes his way cautiously into the tunnel using his ring to light the way. Making his way about eight feet in he calls back out to the others...
"So far so good, come on in, like the man said it may not be a way out but it is a way to somewhere other than here."

Sodam Yat flies after his fellow lantern to explore the cave.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby therapist » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Leviathan wrote:

Nicki follows on foot annoyed none of these so called "men" offered to carry her
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic