the curse of Terrax

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: the curse of Terrax

Postby Adam Malkovich » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:51 am

Alright, Deadpool, I don't think shooting yourself will be necessary today. Besides, I wouldn't do anything to you so why bother.

Okay, I've regained my composure so let's get the niceties over, the names Wolverine. Mutant killing machine, free lance fighter, and occassionaly a government agent. My girl can speak for herself so I'll let her decide if it's time for the niceties.

Wolverine flicked out his claws and began to scrape them against the wall.
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:02 am

Therapist wrote:
pock63 wrote:Galactus looks down on this odd group of little creatures in disgust at first but after a few moments he begins to notice some potential for the one named Cabor Tooth. After a moments thought he he could not think of anything constructive to ad to the inane conversation so he went back to an old standby catch phrase of his own inventing.

"Fear me GALACTUS devourer of worlds!"

HA! Fear you. What for? For being oh so allllll powerful seems your trapped here to. Galactus huh. Well if I remember galactus right then you need ta eat or else youll die. So ways I see it is you need to get out of here more desperate then anyone. Maybe for a taste of that old cosmic power your good pall Sabretooth will help you out. Or maybe I will just split you open and take it if you turn out to be one of those rotting zombies I smell

Unlike you weeklines I go for months without eating after I have a meal. Luckily for me I have recently eaten a planet well populated with jungle growth so I will be set for another six months if kneed be.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Leviathan » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:27 am

There was just to much going on, and every where Vess turned a new suspect appeared. This case was definitely gonna be one for the ages. What he found to be most interesting was how diverse the group was, there were people of every shape, size, and apparently they all seemed to have some kind of strange power or ability but he wasn't certain. However the ones with the claws seemed to be nothing more than animals on two legs.

"Looks like the zoo is in town."

Vess than looked over at Deadpool and up at Galactus.

"Or maybe it is the circus."
"It's Crime Fighting Time."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:58 am

Leviathan wrote:"Or maybe it is the circus."

That remains to be seen Mr. Keen!!! BUT! one things for sure! Im the ghost of Christmas !KICK YOUR @$$

Pokes wolverine with sword
Soooo is baby wolvy seeing anyone cuz this...PLACE IS A SAUSAGE FEST! ooooh looky Call me jack cuz I wanna go up jills hill!
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby VariablePenguin » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:18 pm

From what I can tell, you all seem human to me. And you're all speaking Basic. The Force isn't working right for me here, so I don't think we're in my galaxy any more.

Oh Jann, what have I gotten myself into this time?
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby therapist » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:37 pm

VariablePenguin wrote:From what I can tell, you all seem human to me. And you're all speaking Basic. The Force isn't working right for me here, so I don't think we're in my galaxy any more.

Oh Jann, what have I gotten myself into this time?

you? I have this red thing napping on me. From the smell of it I dont even think it has organs! I also think it may have imprinted on me rrrrrr
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby VariablePenguin » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:44 pm

At least it isn't a Kowakian monkey-lizard. I had to kill a nasty one of those.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:22 am

Elmo awoke with a jolt as the sheer gravity of the situation hit him. He gave sabertooth on last cuddle then got to his feet

"Elmo think we in very bad place and Elmo also think there's only one way out of here. Elmo want to be friends with all of you but Elmo also want to go home. Elmo know that the enemy know who he is and when nighty sleep time come one of Elmo's real friends will be leaving. Elmo need real friends, good friends, it no matter to Elmo that people know he good because like Elmo said the enemy already know who good and who bad. So Elmo want good friends to help get rid of these nasty icky zombies. Elmo not, not, not zombie but please zombies me still be your friend."

Elmo started to pace back and forth waiting for his true friends to speak up, he knew he needed to find the visionary if he were to stand any chance of surviving this, he was the only one in the cave who did not posses any super powers or exceptional skill, all he knew was his alphabet and how to count. As he paced back and forth he started to sing hoping others would join in. He may not be super powered but at least he might raise moral amongst his new found friends.

"Old MacDonald had a farm eee, eye, eee, eye, ooooh and on that farm he had a......"
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby therapist » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:25 am

darththomas81 wrote:Elmo awoke with a jolt as the sheer gravity of the situation hit him. He gave sabertooth on last cuddle then got to his feet

"Elmo think we in very bad place and Elmo also think there's only one way out of here. Elmo want to be friends with all of you but Elmo also want to go home. Elmo know that the enemy know who he is and when nighty sleep time come one of Elmo's real friends will be leaving. Elmo need real friends, good friends, it no matter to Elmo that people know he good because like Elmo said the enemy already know who good and who bad. So Elmo want good friends to help get rid of these nasty icky zombies. Elmo not, not, not zombie but please zombies me still be your friend."

Elmo started to pace back and forth waiting for his true friends to speak up, he knew he needed to find the visionary if he were to stand any chance of surviving this, he was the only one in the cave who did not posses any super powers or exceptional skill, all he knew was his alphabet and how to count. As he paced back and forth he started to sing hoping others would join in. He may not be super powered but at least he might raise moral amongst his new found friends.

"Old MacDonald had a farm eee, eye, eee, eye, ooooh and on that farm he had a......"

:-k Sabretooth tiger!
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Adam Malkovich » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:59 am

Ummm Sabretooth, why are you singing a kiddie song wih that red creature? You aren't really helping that tough guy image you like to keep up.

Wolverine was surrounded by idiots, why did it feel like he was the only one who had a brain.
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:13 am

shut up runt! You get the shiny little claws I will take the red thing. Seems fair to me. You wanna test how tough I am? How bout I take that brat of yours
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby VariablePenguin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:20 am

Kyle waves his hand and attempts to use the Force to calm his companions.

"Please calm down all of you. There is no need for violence. You're acting as stupidly as Gamoreans. We need to figure out who trapped us in here and remove them."
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Adam Malkovich » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Sabretooth if you so much as look at her the wrong way and I'll put your heart on a stake and wave it for all to see. You don't fool me, you half brained imbicile, I know all your moves.
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby ~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~ » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Everybody calm down! like the...homeless ..raver said ,being violent towards each other isn't going to help it's just going to bring negative attention to people lets keep a level head.Im going to see if I can get us out my old friend once called me the master of unlocking .
ImageImage
~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~
Regular Realmer

Postby Cherry Bomb » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:24 pm

grr...Im x-23...try to stay outta our way And sabrekitten youre welcome to try
pops out claws again
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic