the curse of Terrax

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: the curse of Terrax

Postby HeartBreakKid » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am

StanTheMan wrote:COOOOOOKIE

Cookie Monster Loves cookies. Cookie monster have large craving for big cookie. Cookie monster loves beans too. He would love to share his recipe of Bean Cookies. But he can't seem to find beans anywhere. Does anyone have any spare Beans so Cookie monster can share his recipe for love and joy. Cookie monster sorry for not voting last night. Cookie monster having problems with loging in.

Bean cookies BLECK THAT SOUNDS AWFUL!!!! YOU CRIP MONSTER AND YOUR WOOORDS! AND DONT BREAK THE 4TH WALL THATS MY GIG!!!

Deapool begins pacing and that slowly grows into panicking and he begins repeatedly stabbing the ground! collects himself and calms into a far more disciplined self the lethal assassin with a half a brain...a side of deadpool many writers never use anymore yes....my actions break the wall as well...

THIS WENT HORRIBLE! I WAS RELYING ON A DEATH!!! Cuz as stands theres a chance that all 6 people involved in the tie were good or in fact only 4 you seeee!
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby VariablePenguin » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:55 am

I'm kind of glad I didn't vote in time now. Because you know what tie means?

I'm thinking I'll check out this hole in the wall. The Force draws me to it for some reason.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Cherry Bomb » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:20 pm

X-23 grew angry by deadpools childish game instead of dicing him up she simply when to the hole in the wall folded her arms , leaned next to hole to think for a bit

PS-Sorry I just had to edit because Yamivash 0 is a jerk
Last edited by Cherry Bomb on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Postby Cherry Bomb » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:36 pm

X-23 hated to admit it but she was slightly afraid the accusations against Wolverine could be possible so she thought of the best course of action to keep herself safe

Sabertooth Wolverine we should All go into the same hole
she knew if it was true if wolverines colors started to show sabretooth wouldn't hesitate to do what she couldn't

ooc:PS-again had to edit cuz Deadpool Hack lol He is an @$$
Last edited by Cherry Bomb on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Sorry crazy chick cross my heart it wont happen again
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Adam Malkovich » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Cherry Bomb wrote:X-23 hated to admit it but she was slightly afraid the accusations against Wolverine could be possible so she thought of the best course of action to keep herself safe

Sabertooth Wolverine we should All go into the same hole
she knew if it was true if wolverines colors started to show sabretooth wouldn't hesitate to do what she couldn't

ooc:PS-again had to edit cuz Deadpool Hack lol He is an @$$

I will go with you X-23, I have nothing to hide, no need to worry about me. Your safety is the most important thing to me, and nothing will change that. I'm sure the meathead will go with us to if only to try and rip me to peaces.
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:47 pm

"Hmmm, Elmo not sad that he miss voting, now Elmo have more time to get new friends."
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby therapist » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:54 pm

RRRAAARGH! How am I the only one pissed by that Zombie Wolverine getting away! Fine but don't say I did't warn ya. Anyway I think we should take the hole in the ground. I know a thing or two about laying a trap and that hole in the wall smells like a trap to me.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Adam Malkovich » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:21 pm

I assure you my dim witted enemy, I'm not one of the zombies. I'm just trying to get out of here as quickly as possible. Now, are you going to help me with this or not?
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby StanTheMan » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Cookie Monster walks over to Saber Tooth.

"COOOOKIE?"

Cookie monster sticks his hand into Saber Tooth hair and pulls out what appears to be a cookie.

"Yummy Cookie. Cookie Monster loves cookies. And thinks that maybe Wolverine and Sabertooth should share some Freindship cookies together. To let go of there ever-lasting grudge. So that maybe Cookie Monster and Freinds can find these Zombies."
I am the Shadow of Light in the Curse of Sauron.
StanTheMan
Newbie Realmer

Postby therapist » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Help you runt? Nah! I will however help myself out of here and use you to do it. As for this blue freak he can get away from me too. I don't like him one bit. The way he shows up. Nah. I already got my red pal.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Darththomas » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:39 am

Therapist wrote:Help you runt? Nah! I will however help myself out of here and use you to do it. As for this blue freak he can get away from me too. I don't like him one bit. The way he shows up. Nah. I already got my red pal.

"Elmo think that cookie must be a good guy, Cookie came late when all roles were assigned and zombie's were already here, Elmo think, one, two zombies then there leader. So for now Elmo trust cookie but he not taking Elmo's sleepy place, Elmo will go with Sabertooth, wolverine and X-23. Elmo still not find any new good friends and Elmo know one person die tonight. Time running out good guys so please, Elmo have nothing to hide, and if I was a zombie I would already know who the sides are. Elmo so full of love and Elmo need new friends to share love with, Elmo no tell anyone else"
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Pock63 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Hey everyone I'm currently having some computer troubles and won't be able to finish this round of the curse of Terrax. Sorry if this is an inconvenience to the game.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby therapist » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:17 pm

darththomas81 wrote:
Therapist wrote:Help you runt? Nah! I will however help myself out of here and use you to do it. As for this blue freak he can get away from me too. I don't like him one bit. The way he shows up. Nah. I already got my red pal.

"Elmo think that cookie must be a good guy, Cookie came late when all roles were assigned and zombie's were already here, Elmo think, one, two zombies then there leader. So for now Elmo trust cookie but he not taking Elmo's sleepy place, Elmo will go with Sabertooth, wolverine and X-23. Elmo still not find any new good friends and Elmo know one person die tonight. Time running out good guys so please, Elmo have nothing to hide, and if I was a zombie I would already know who the sides are. Elmo so full of love and Elmo need new friends to share love with, Elmo no tell anyone else"

grrrr I don't know elmo. Either your too trusting or I'm not trusting enough. I don't like this cookie monster one bit.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Yamivash as Deadpool
Variable PENGUIN as Kyle Katarn eliminated night 1
Pock63 as Galactus eliminated by Terrax night 1
Leviathan as Bullet proof Vess
Adam Malcovich as Wolverine
Cherrybomb as X-23
Dartthomas as Elmo
Geekygabi as Jill Valentine
Therapist as Sabertooth
Stantheman as a Cookie monster

Night 1 has ended, day 2 has begun. Voting ends Friday at 10:00 pm eastern time.

those who went into the hole in the floor, encounter a giant earthworm.

those who went in the hole in the wall encounter a giant bat

a battle ensues in each hole, you must work together to defeat the great monsters.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic