The Best Batman Universe?

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

The Best Batman Universe?

Postby evanjones1 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm doing a research paper for a media comprehension class I'm currently taking, and I want to get all of your opinions on something: What is your absolute favorite Batman universe? (film, television, or video games only, please)

What about said universe appeals to you so much? What do you like to see in terms of plots, characters, and story arcs? If you prefer the Batman: The Animated Series version of the Joker to the one seen in The Batman (or the other way around), let me know exactly why. Is it strictly a matter of a show's writing being good or bad, or can you simply not forgive a show putting Batman in his twenties as opposed to older? Seriously, just let it rip. Be as specific as you can. You'll really be doing me a favor.

Thanks for taking the time to read this (and hopefully leave a comment!). I could really use all of your help on this one.

All the best,
EJ
"I called him bub, not blob!"-

Wolverine
evanjones1
Fanatic Realmer

Re: The Best Batman Universe?

Postby The Real Question » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:35 am

I'll be very frank Adam West is cool and all but the Arkham Asylum/City batman universe is my favorite out of the three categories.
The Real Question
Elite Realmer

Postby Wesr » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:19 pm

Arkham universe and the animated series universe, which are basically the same universe just much darker in Arkham.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby barefootabe » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:16 pm

the DC animated universe, but arkham asylum and city come in 2nd
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Elite Realmer

Postby Wesr » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:45 pm

I like the Arkham game universe because it really feels like a darker take on the Animated universe. It helps the games are written by one of the animated series writers.
Wesr
Realminator

Return to Off Topic