New Here..Sup

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

New Here..Sup

Postby Artemis » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Hey,some of you here already know me but what the chizz . heres a little about me : my family origanly came from france my fave color is grey my fave hero is a tie between nightwing and deadpool i love all animals and my fave song is Pain by three days grace and im sorta emo ( dont cut,but once i burnt myself with a lighter [-X )
Last edited by Artemis on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you were me then I'd be you.And if i were you then id want to hide somwhere far way.
My Trading List viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41011
Artemis
Casual Realmer

Re: New Here..Sup

Postby Galactape » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Changed for Therapist.
Last edited by Galactape on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby therapist » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Galactape wrote:I think that might be a little to much information, It's like yamivash's Yamigab custom all over again :roll: .

Why does it matter? Is there really a such thing as "too much information". Maybe people thinking you can ever have "too much information is whats wrong with this world.Maybe human beings wouldn't be so dumb if not for their fear of "too much information". If you don't like maybe dont read it. Don't need to be rude to our new guest. By the way, you may have not annoyed me if you didn't mention yamivash and yamigab.

Hey Artemis. Welcome to our personal hell. We are all friends here...well except me. They don't like me and thats fine by me I love them all anyway. I love three days grace. Not too late is probably my favorite song by them. My favorite song ever is 'Under the bridge' by the Red Hot Chili peppers but I love music and have nearly 3000 songs on my Ipod. I have ten beautiful daughters and I am waaaaaay too young :lol: . My favorite movie is Donnie Darko. Deadpool is ONE of my favorite characters I just he just wasnted whored out so much. I also love Nightwing!... even though Cassandra kicks his behind ;) :lol: So welcome to figurerealm! Its a lot of fun. The mods are evil and out to get me. From your posts so far it seems you will fit right in.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:32 am

Therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:I think that might be a little to much information, It's like yamivash's Yamigab custom all over again :roll: .

Why does it matter? Is there really a such thing as "too much information". Maybe people thinking you can ever have "too much information is whats wrong with this world.Maybe human beings wouldn't be so dumb if not for their fear of "too much information". If you don't like maybe dont read it. Don't need to be rude to our new guest. By the way, you may have not annoyed me if you didn't mention yamivash and yamigab.

Hey Artemis. Welcome to our personal hell. We are all friends here...well except me. They don't like me and thats fine by me I love them all anyway. I love three days grace. Not too late is probably my favorite song by them. My favorite song ever is 'Under the bridge' by the Red Hot Chili peppers but I love music and have nearly 3000 songs on my Ipod. I have ten beautiful daughters and I am waaaaaay too young :lol: . My favorite movie is Donnie Darko. Deadpool is ONE of my favorite characters I just he just wasnted whored out so much. I also love Nightwing!... even though Cassandra kicks his behind ;) :lol: So welcome to figurerealm! Its a lot of fun. The mods are evil and out to get me. From your posts so far it seems you will fit right in.

It was a joke Therapist, and just to let you know, I have already met and begun a trade with our new realmer. Next time I will have to write sarcasm around my statements :-k . I am sorry if anyone took it the wrong way.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Artemis » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Lol, alls cool galactape and i heard you had daughters thereapist(read some of your posts) so...hows the wife and kids :D and i just finished a custom armored up storm shadow ( got bored and threw fodder together lol) but i lost my camera :(
If you were me then I'd be you.And if i were you then id want to hide somwhere far way.
My Trading List viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41011
Artemis
Casual Realmer

Postby Galactape » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Artemis wrote:Lol, alls cool galactape and i heard you had daughters thereapist(read some of your posts) so...hows the wife and kids :D and i just finished a custom armored up storm shadow ( got bored and threw fodder together lol) but i lost my camera :(

I hate when I can't find my camera, granted it's not a very good camera so not much of a loss ;) .
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Return to Off Topic