To this entire community.

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

To this entire community.

Postby MangaJoe » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:23 pm

I'm posting this from my phone as my power is out due to an ice storm. I love you all. This has seriously been the nicest, most constructive, and intelligent and kind community I've ever been a part of. Its that time of the year where everyone is a little nicer and cocoa is always on the menu. I just want to say it... And I'm a little drunk and hanging out with my siblings. Seriously, every single one of you that I've worked with, talked to, gotten advice from, and anyone who has put their work out there, God bless you for making this community what it is!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka, Awesome Kwanza, and Amazing Yule to everyone corner of figure realm you magnificent bastards!

With Love... Joe "MangaJoe" Ryburn
I am the ultimate super hero, I am GamPoolVerine!!

Trading post:
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Re: To this entire community.

Postby ~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~ » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Aww Thats Nice! why this post got ignored is beyond me I guess people don't like niceness on here anymore.
ImageImage
~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:37 am

~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~ wrote:Aww Thats Nice! why this post got ignored is beyond me I guess people don't like niceness on here anymore.

I didn't mean to ignore it :( I was just soooo busy this holiday season. Love ya baby sis

LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ....then again its never to late or early to be in the Christmas mood
Last edited by therapist on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Darththomas » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 pm

I too never meant to ignore this post, I've hardly had time at all to check in this festive season, what with all the present wrapping, unwrapping and playing with said presents. I agree with everything manga said though, awesome people and I always feel honoured I get to help out round here, so tommorow after I've been to the shop to buy some I'll fill my glass with Jack and I shall drink a hearty fill in honour of the realm and all its inhabitants new and old. Hope you all had a fantastic xmas/holiday and have an extraordinary new year!!
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Therapist wrote:
~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~ wrote:Aww Thats Nice! why this post got ignored is beyond me I guess people don't like niceness on here anymore.

I didn't mean to ignore it :( I was just soooo busy this holiday season. Love ya baby sis

LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ....then again its never to late or early to be in the Christmas mood

You were ignoring it and you know it. :badgrin: I just never come to this half of the forum.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:38 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU AWESOME FOOLS!!!! .....wait wadda ya mean its over already.....darn :lol:
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby MangaJoe » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:11 pm

<.< I look at this in retrospect and realize that maaaaaaybe drinking during an ice storm wasn't as bad an idea as it seemed like.
I am the ultimate super hero, I am GamPoolVerine!!

Trading post:
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Postby shapp » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:39 pm

lol kept ya nice and warm I bet =p
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Return to Off Topic