Anime LA

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Anime LA

Postby supersizeme » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Went down to LA last weekend to the Anime Convention. My friend and I had a blast and took lots of pics. I thought I would share some of the pics, but a word of caution. Most of the pics are of very attractive women wearing revealing costumes. If this offends you please skip the pics.

supersizeme
Regulator

Re: Anime LA

Postby therapist » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:55 am

Do you mean LA as in Los Angeles or LA as in Louisiana? If its Los Angeles then was it right by LAX?
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Wow the anime con in Pittsburgh had nothing like this. It was mostly teenagers running around in costumes of characters nobody ever heard of lol.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby supersizeme » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Therapist wrote:Do you mean LA as in Los Angeles or LA as in Louisiana? If its Los Angeles then was it right by LAX?

LA as in Los Angeles and yes it was at the Marriott Hotel right next to LAX. I normally go to the Fanime convention in San Jose but I wasn't doing anything last weekend so I decided to go. There wasn't much in the way of merchandise to buy but the cosplayers more than made it worth the trip.
supersizeme
Regulator

Postby therapist » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:59 pm

supersizeme wrote:
Therapist wrote:Do you mean LA as in Los Angeles or LA as in Louisiana? If its Los Angeles then was it right by LAX?

LA as in Los Angeles and yes it was at the Marriott Hotel right next to LAX. I normally go to the Fanime convention in San Jose but I wasn't doing anything last weekend so I decided to go. There wasn't much in the way of merchandise to buy but the cosplayers more than made it worth the trip.

ah cool I drove right past you guys on the way home that night. Saw a bunch of people in anime costumes and harry potter cosplay. Looked freakin awesome but I didn't know anything about it till after I drove by
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:52 pm

That girl's Eva plugsuit sure shows off more than in the cartoon lol
Wesr
Realminator

Postby sanmiguel » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:52 pm

great looking anime girls.... =D> :razz: \:D/ :badgrin:
sanmiguel