Welcome To FigureRealm

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby Pock63 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Strikefan wrote:Hi everyone :)

Even though I've never attempted to create my own custom figure before, I have admired the skill shown by various customizers over on Deviantart. My main reason for joining the forum is to get help in customizing my own figure. As my username suggests, I'm a fan of the first hero to bear the name Thunderstrike (aka Eric Masterson). Any and all help would be greatly appreciated :)

Welcome to the realm! If you havn't already than you should check out the tutorials section of the site. It's great for new customizers and old allike. http://figurerealm.com/viewcustomtutorial.php
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby sadmemories20 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:34 am

Welcome , Kirk and the rest of you. Can't wait to get to know you guys. feel free to chat up a storm LOrd knows I do
sadmemories20
Newbie Realmer

Postby midknigt » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Hello,

I go by the ID of midknigt... and the spelling is intentional. :lol:

After a week of lurking and admiring new customs made by the talented people of this forum, I decided to register. I never customized figures before, heck, the thought of customizing anything never, ever crossed my mind. I am very willing to give it a shot eventually, once I have the proper material to work with. The only thing I am familiar with is sculpting, since I did wax sculptures of jewelry for casting. I still even have the tools and it could come in handy for other things.

I did an introduction post in a new thread but somehow it never popped up, saying I had to wait for approval yet, one post of me commenting on someone's custom managed to pop up... I dunno.

Anyways, it's nice to be here. \:D/
midknigt
Newbie Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Welcome to the realm midknigt. I hope you will have lots of fun customizing. The reason your posts never came up is that the first few posts by a new member kneed to be screened by a mod. This helps us weed out spam bots.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby midknigt » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:00 am

Thank you for the welcome and explanation on the posting approval Pock63! I hope to have a lot of fun as well in creating figures that I can't find on the market. I know there will be time of frustration as well but I am here to learn from the tutorials and learn from experienced people like you.

Cheers!
midknigt
Newbie Realmer

Postby Top-notch comix » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:04 pm

pock63 wrote:Welcome to the realm midknigt. I hope you will have lots of fun customizing. The reason your posts never came up is that the first few posts by a new member kneed to be screened by a mod. This helps us weed out spam bots.

But... Spambots are so much fun!
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer

Postby nickkhun23 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for having a great sit? looking forward to meeting new scuba buddies. Nick
nickkhun23
Newbie Realmer

Postby cogmandino » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:44 am

nickkhun23 wrote:Just wanted to say hello and thanks for having a great sit? looking forward to meeting new scuba buddies. Nick

Scuba buddies??

"When I get sad, i just stop being sad and start being awesome!! - Barney Stinson"
cogmandino
Casual Realmer

Postby kodykoala » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 am

Hi Everyone!

I have been following the site for a while, and I have been thinking of posting my customs. Can I post older pieces to the site, or do they have to be current. I have a lot of stuff that I want to show off and get critiqued, so I hope to become a very active member in the community. Thanks
kodykoala
Casual Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:43 pm

kodykoala wrote:Hi Everyone!

I have been following the site for a while, and I have been thinking of posting my customs. Can I post older pieces to the site, or do they have to be current. I have a lot of stuff that I want to show off and get critiqued, so I hope to become a very active member in the community. Thanks

Welcome to the realm and of course you can post older works and if you have any other questions let me know Ill be glad to help 8)

-your friendly neighborhood moderator
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Darththomas » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:37 am

Welcome in kodykoala. look forward to seeing your stuff mate!!
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Incom » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:16 am

Hi all! I thought I'd introduce myself properly, having already written a couple of posts and replies. Name's Incom and I live in Holland. I've been a customizer since early 2006, but since a year or two I have branched out from Star Wars to other themes as well. Time to get things going here at FR as well, since there's so much diversity here.

Looking forward to sharing ideas and work with everyone here!

Speaking of sharing work, how does the customs showcase on the site work? My status is a Wanderer, but if I want to start a showcase, I need to upgrade to Duke? I see quite a few showcases from other Wanderers too, you know.
Incom
Regular Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Incom wrote:Hi all! I thought I'd introduce myself properly, having already written a couple of posts and replies. Name's Incom and I live in Holland. I've been a customizer since early 2006, but since a year or two I have branched out from Star Wars to other themes as well. Time to get things going here at FR as well, since there's so much diversity here.

Looking forward to sharing ideas and work with everyone here!

Speaking of sharing work, how does the customs showcase on the site work? My status is a Wanderer, but if I want to start a showcase, I need to upgrade to Duke? I see quite a few showcases from other Wanderers too, you know.

welcome Incom and no you dont need to upgrade you and submit works with your current rank any other questions let me know

-your friendly neighborhood parkour moderator
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Pock63 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Welcome to the realm.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby kenvinlee89 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:10 pm

hello .. i am Kenvin from USA , Ak , Anchorage,nice to meet you,im just new here ..i 'll hope that i can have new friend here
kenvinlee89
Newbie Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic