Dallas Comic con

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Dallas Comic con

Postby daredevil96 » Thu May 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Hello Everyone,
Tomorrow is the Dallas TX Comic con and I'm getting ready to see John Romita Jr, William Shatner and possibly Nathan Fillion. Hope to stock up on figures.
It is one of the best experiences for a person like me! Hope to find the IM3 Mark 42 legends figure but don't know if its out in the U.S. I have seen a lot on E bay but still not sure...
" Lord, I am not worthy to receive you into my heart, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed "

- Daredevil96: Charlie's Custom Studio
daredevil96
Casual Realmer

Location: Sugar Land, Texas, yes it sounds like a board game title.

Re: Dallas Comic con

Postby therapist » Fri May 17, 2013 2:36 am

daredevil96 wrote:Hello Everyone,
Tomorrow is the Dallas TX Comic con and I'm getting ready to see John Romita Jr, William Shatner and possibly Nathan Fillion. Hope to stock up on figures.
It is one of the best experiences for a person like me! Hope to find the IM3 Mark 42 legends figure but don't know if its out in the U.S. I have seen a lot on E bay but still not sure...

the marvel legends mark 42? I got that two weeks ago at my local shop got the entire wave
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Return to Off Topic