New @ Toys R Us

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: New @ Toys R Us

Postby Golden Wolf » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Green Skin wrote:
Golden Wolf wrote:I Spotted The Dark Knight Sonar Batman , Scarecrow In Suit & Interagation Room Joker W/ Bazooka All Where Exclusive To MattyCollector Dot Com For $20 Plus Shipping But I Just Saw Them @ My Local Toys R Us For $15 I Was Actually Looking For The Harvey Dent & 2 Face That Is displayed on the Packages But They Dident Have Them Oh Well !

Lol, Dent & 2Face were the only ones that mine had on display.

HAHAHAAHAHa The Evil Geniuses
They Where Hidden Behind All the Jokers From When the Darkknight Movie First Came Out .

I Also Spotted the DC VS Masters Of the Universe 2 Packs For $35 In another lane .
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby bobtheodd » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Golden Wolf wrote:
Green Skin wrote:
Golden Wolf wrote:I Spotted The Dark Knight Sonar Batman , Scarecrow In Suit & Interagation Room Joker W/ Bazooka All Where Exclusive To MattyCollector Dot Com For $20 Plus Shipping But I Just Saw Them @ My Local Toys R Us For $15 I Was Actually Looking For The Harvey Dent & 2 Face That Is displayed on the Packages But They Dident Have Them Oh Well !

Lol, Dent & 2Face were the only ones that mine had on display.

HAHAHAAHAHa The Evil Geniuses
They Where Hidden Behind All the Jokers From When the Darkknight Movie First Came Out .

I Also Spotted the DC VS Masters Of the Universe 2 Packs For $35 In another lane .

I wish I had been there, that way I could have gotten the Heman/Superman pack. I don't think mine is ever gonna get it in.
I spoke too soon. Just got back from TRU and I got my Heman VS Superman.
Last edited by bobtheodd on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby flawpunk » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am

Been seeing the walmart exclusive dcuc 2-packs a lot here, batman and robin plus the aquaman and black manta (who is purple in this set). No ones been buying them. Same with the 75th editions. Tranformers rotf down to $8, yet they still have the wolverine origins 6" 2 packs for $23, insane!
flawpunk
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:31 am

Around here the ROTF stuff is still full price, besides most of the ones i see selling are teh 20.00 dollar sized ones. that's all i have left to get but not at that price.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Golden Wolf » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:42 pm

Theres A Lot Of Figures On Clearance Plus an Extra 25% Off the Clearance Price I Picked Up 3 Neca Figures & 2 Price Of Persia Figures For Under $35.00
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby MouthofMaddness » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Comic Book Hero's Series 1 By Shocker Toy's, Maxx, Shadowhawk, Scud, Katchoo, Kabuki, 7 total figures counting Vairants To get a Mail away figure Mr.Gone! RT price $16.00! Also 18+ points of articulation in every 6-7 inch Figure!
Well Shadowhawks is Pretty cool but has Closed fists and is a bit slim! Seen all But the Maxx! pickup Shadowhawk and The to Chic's! They maybe Fodder Not sure!
MouthofMaddness
Regular Realmer

Postby flawpunk » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 am

went to toys r us last weekend, grabbed up some goodies. dum dum 2-pack, elite bouncer big daddy, im2 3.75" drone 3 pack, got my daughter a huge disney princess play tent for her birthday coming tomorrow, and there were plenty of other things i wanted. metallic dcuc flash, iron man 2 6 inch concept 3 pack, etc, all things i didn't grab lol.
flawpunk
Fanatic Realmer

Postby flawpunk » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 am

MouthofMaddness wrote:Comic Book Hero's Series 1 By Shocker Toy's, Maxx, Shadowhawk, Scud, Katchoo, Kabuki, 7 total figures counting Vairants To get a Mail away figure Mr.Gone! RT price $16.00! Also 18+ points of articulation in every 6-7 inch Figure!
Well Shadowhawks is Pretty cool but has Closed fists and is a bit slim! Seen all But the Maxx! pickup Shadowhawk and The to Chic's! They maybe Fodder Not sure!

my local hastings has them all including both maxx figures, you should check there
flawpunk
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 pm

I Would love A MAXX Figure If Anyone wants to hook me up I Got Paypal Or We Can Trade Something !

I did See A Full line of marvel universe Scale UFC Figures Along with Marvel universe Winter soldier Almost the whole set of Darksied DC Line & Shiney Flash, A Few Dexter Figures , Predators Falconer Fig .
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:47 pm

If anyone happens to see the mass effect figures can they let me know?
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Automatauntaun » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 pm

i have been seeing awesome neca stuff for insanely cheap in Pa. york Lancaster. hyubasa for 9.00 street fighters alt colors. 7.00-8.00 clearances. has anyone seen the deadpool/warpath two pack yet?
Automatauntaun
Elite Realmer

Postby Dagger » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 am

countpichula wrote:i have been seeing awesome neca stuff for insanely cheap in Pa. york Lancaster. hyubasa for 9.00 street fighters alt colors. 7.00-8.00 clearances. has anyone seen the deadpool/warpath two pack yet?

Not yet, but please tell me when you do.
Dagger
Avid Realmer

Postby MouthofMaddness » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:20 am

flawpunk wrote:
MouthofMaddness wrote:Comic Book Hero's Series 1 By Shocker Toy's, Maxx, Shadowhawk, Scud, Katchoo, Kabuki, 7 total figures counting Vairants To get a Mail away figure Mr.Gone! RT price $16.00! Also 18+ points of articulation in every 6-7 inch Figure!

my local hastings has them all including both maxx figures, you should check there

Hasting Mn? Well If that the case I'll have to mark At as Number four of the Toy R' us spots But I stop by three and in the End The one off 494 Is the best for Hits, Along with be Near The Hobby Hub, And Hot Comics!
MouthofMaddness
Regular Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:50 pm

I Spotted The Assassins Creed 2 Figures They looked Great I also Picked these up there

I Also Spotted Robot Chicken Figures - the Mad Scientist & Robot Chicken , Candy Bear In Bear Trap ,
Washing machine & Humping Robot .
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby NumberXIII » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:45 am

I saw some final fantasy and kingdom hearts play arts figures on clearence
NumberXIII