Thor movie figs

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Thor movie figs

Postby Wesr » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Therapist wrote:
peterparker wrote:MS Thor looks awesome...here's hoping the Hasbro fig is just as good. Any one know if the Hasbro fig is a Wal-Mart exclusive?

No but it will be a SDCC exclusive.

which means ebay, amazon, and BBTS will all have them months later when they buy the excess stock of them.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby leafman343 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:34 pm

From what I've heard the SDCC exclusive Thor will be available on Hasbro's online store.
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:05 pm

leafman343 wrote:From what I've heard the SDCC exclusive Thor will be available on Hasbro's online store.

Good luck. They cant' even keep transformers in stock on there. The prices rock and i get coupons but the figures are never in stock even though walmart has them.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby A Common Enemy » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Got one of the 3 inch ones a week ago. Really nice toys. Got me to start collecting 3 inch figures now

"Feds come in pairs. Like buttcheeks."-Frank Castle
A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby flawpunk » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Saw the line at target today, really wasn't impressed. Paint apps weren't great at all on the ones I looked at and the face seemed weird. Then there's one with the light up hammer feature yet he has no limb articulation! Yet the pic on the back shows he does.
flawpunk
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:20 pm

flawpunk wrote:Saw the line at target today, really wasn't impressed. Paint apps weren't great at all on the ones I looked at and the face seemed weird. Then there's one with the light up hammer feature yet he has no limb articulation! Yet the pic on the back shows he does.

Figures often vary from the picture on the back. If you look closely on the back of the LCBH boxes there are lots of small differences. I think it's because they design the box backs before the figure goes into production.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby flawpunk » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:06 am

That's fully understandable for minor differences, but something as big as full articulation to having none at all blows my mind
flawpunk
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:48 am

I just stopped at target before work & I just picked up a 3.75 inch Thor. They had 4 other versions of Thor a light up hammer version a battle hammer version a regular & a deluxe version. There was a 10 inch Thor with sound and the hammer that lights up & shoots a nerf like missle also a cosplay helmet sold seperatly.
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Galactape » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:27 pm

a friend of mine got the light up hammer thor figure and was very disapointed by it, I saw it and it had practically no articulation very disapointed in these figures :(
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Previous

Return to Current Figures & Sightings