one of the sadest days EVAR

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

one of the sadest days EVAR

Postby DiceMan » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:20 pm

So i will be posting a new thread soon explaining why i couldn't pick this up but today i went to a comic shop far from my house because i was selling a few things for the cash i needed desperately and what did i see as soon as i walked in a marvel select deadpool it was beautiful and was i can't belive im saying this but it was only 20 bucks i mean i would have sold my left arm for it but i just couldn't buy it im just so sad and depressed now.
DiceMan
Elite Realmer

Re: one of the sadest days EVAR

Postby therapist » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:55 pm

DUUUUUUUUUUDE that must hurt. Between me my wife and my sister there are 4 Marvel select deadpools at my house and lord oh lord are they amazing. His paint is stunning. His weapons are perfect. The sculpt is to die for. I HIGHLY suggest getting it. Then there is the variant. Its amazing aswell.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Aesthetikz » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Way to rub it in. :roll:

It looks real nice, But its oddball size just doesnt fit in with anything but other select figs. :?
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby DiceMan » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:20 pm

yes but kept in the box or set up by itself just as it is in all its beauty it is awesome
DiceMan
Elite Realmer

Postby therapist » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:21 am

Aesthetikz wrote:
It looks real nice, But its oddball size just doesnt fit in with anything but other select figs. :?

As a collector that doesn't really matter if you ask me. I mean my statues don't fit in with my MLs and yet I don't care :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:02 am

I feel your pain, when are kb toys closed they had a ML juggy for around 5 bucks, and I put him down
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Automatauntaun » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:00 am

Is teh suk.
Automatauntaun
Elite Realmer

Postby boyinabox » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:44 am

yeh money is nice - you think thats bad though - this week my T-800 series 1 tech noir was supposed to arrive, but my genius of a postman left the box on my doorstep as i was out, now i live on the high street and - yep you guessed it, someone is now in possesion of the one figure i was really looking forward to owning. so ive spent the money and not got the figure. have ordered another one even though i cant afford it, but no matter what it'll always grate on me that theres a pristine blister pack figure out there somewhere that should be in my possesion, and no matter how many figures i collect i always could have had one more..harsh..
boyinabox
Inductee Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:36 am

I personally didnt like the select deadpool. I much prefer my hml one.
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings