LEGENDS ARE HERE! (SDCC 2012 Reveals p.13, Mini BAF p.14)

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby Darththomas » Mon May 14, 2012 9:20 am

Stockport mate, I think it would be a bit of a trek for you and probably not worthwhile, they only had one left.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby thejado101 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:47 pm

darththomas81 wrote:Stockport mate, I think it would be a bit of a trek for you and probably not worthwhile, they only had one left.

Yeah, and forbidden planet in London had the pegs full of the new legends.
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Fri May 18, 2012 2:34 pm

OFFICIAL HASBRO NEWS (From Twitter) ON WAVE 3~
@Clayton_Crain is creating the art for #MarvelLegends series 3, out in September! First Look at @RealDeadpool:
And we already know a Modern Blade, USAgent and Possibly Moonstone will be in the wave with him.
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE! (Wave 3 News Page 9)

Postby bosssadler » Fri May 18, 2012 2:50 pm

So we're getting deadpool and archangel for series 3? With a possible stryfe baf?
[url="http://acmecollectables.com/collections/all"]"http://acmecollectables.com/collections/all"[/url]
Trade List http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22954
bosssadler
Regular Realmer

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Fri May 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Anyone else having an IMPOSSIBLE time finding Big Time Spider-Man???
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Fri May 18, 2012 2:57 pm

*Takes your money and runs*

:badgrin: :lol: :badgrin:

Archangel and Stryfe aren't yet confirmed, But we've seen digital proto work for them.
Punisher has basically now been confirmed~With it Being shown in Clayton Crain art with Blade: (Hopefully this pic shows up, I'll Re-host it if not):
This also leaves me to believe they will be a running change (Like Thunderball to Piledriver).

*EDIT: Forgot that The running change from Blade to Punisher was already announced awhile back.
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Fri May 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Still don't get why it says marvel universe in the top left corner.
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby Galactape » Sat May 19, 2012 6:50 pm

thejado101 wrote:Still don't get why it says marvel universe in the top left corner.

I believe because they are canceling the old MU, and ML will become the new MU. Confusing isn't it? #-o
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby thejado101 » Sun May 20, 2012 4:48 am

So no more 3.75" figures? Why not just stay as marvel legends and just stuff marvel universe? Oh, and I hope that dp I not A straight repaint from the two Packs. Still going to buy it but come on Hasbro, shield agent body wouldn't do any harm.
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby shapp » Sun May 20, 2012 7:23 am

the jacket company that supplies these jackets must make a fortune, every person with a long jacket buys the same one =p

if this line has Styfe, I will buy the entire thing, he is one of my all time favorite characters.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Sun May 20, 2012 7:25 am

shapp wrote:the jacket company that supplies these jackets must make a fortune, every person with a long jacket buys the same one =p

if this line has Styfe, I will buy the entire thing, he is one of my all time favorite characters.

I'm definetely buying this whole wave. It's by far the most promising wave. Looks much better than the first two, not that they were bad, but wave 3 looks kick a$$!
Also, I heard somewhere that stryfe might be the baf. I hope they do archangel in this wave too.
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby Galactape » Sun May 20, 2012 8:14 am

thejado101 wrote:So no more 3.75" figures? Why not just stay as marvel legends and just stuff marvel universe? Oh, and I hope that dp I not A straight repaint from the two Packs. Still going to buy it but come on Hasbro, shield agent body wouldn't do any harm.

I guess Hasbro wasn't happy with MU, they actually fired like half the sculptors and painters on MU.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby terryzom » Sun May 20, 2012 9:43 am

Galactape wrote:
thejado101 wrote:So no more 3.75" figures? Why not just stay as marvel legends and just stuff marvel universe? Oh, and I hope that dp I not A straight repaint from the two Packs. Still going to buy it but come on Hasbro, shield agent body wouldn't do any harm.

I guess Hasbro wasn't happy with MU, they actually fired like half the sculptors and painters on MU.
Guess the lack of attention and quality in the later wave figures and releasing of Dave Vonner pretty much put the writing on the wall. It's a shame for the kids, since it means competing with every fleabay scalper and legitimate collector and also needing $16-20 USD to buy a single Legends figure even if they are lucky enough to find the one they want. Maybe Hasbro will lower the prices and start actually producing to demand after these initial waves, which could be a good thing for everyone--except those scalpers! :mrgreen:
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Sun May 20, 2012 9:55 am

terryzom wrote:
Galactape wrote:

Guess the lack of attention and quality in the later wave figures and releasing of Dave Vonner pretty much put the writing on the wall. It's a shame for the kids, since it means competing with every fleabay scalper and legitimate collector and also needing $16-20 USD to buy a single Legends figure even if they are lucky enough to find the one they want. Maybe Hasbro will lower the prices and start actually producing to demand after these initial waves, which could be a good thing for everyone--except those scalpers! :mrgreen:

To be honest, I was never a fan of MU. I found it extremely depressing to go into a store last year looking for any ml and only find thousands of mu. I generally thought that marvel had stopped making 6" figures forever due to costs, but now there is no mu, that only means more 6" figures! :D
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Sun May 20, 2012 12:14 pm

MU 3.75 isn't axed yet mind you.
They released the 3.75 Movie Figs along with the 6"ers, And spidey 3.75 movie figs will follow.
And don't forget all the TONS of stuff they announced at SDCC upcoming for MU 3.75.
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Current Figures & Sightings