LEGENDS ARE HERE! (SDCC 2012 Reveals p.13, Mini BAF p.14)

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE! (Moonstar, Neo IM Pg.11, X-Force Set P

Postby bosssadler » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:34 pm

there should be 7 figures in the wave, if Doom is one, that means theres still one more, I hope its archangel (non-x-factor). If thats the case that is the most solid ML line up ever
[url="http://acmecollectables.com/collections/all"]"http://acmecollectables.com/collections/all"[/url]
Trade List http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22954
bosssadler
Regular Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:57 pm

Turns out there will be only 6 figs in the wave with a yet to be announced BAF.

Wave 3 Pre-Orders are up!
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... el+legends
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby therapist » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Aesthetikz wrote:Turns out there will be only 6 figs in the wave with a yet to be announced BAF.

Wave 3 Pre-Orders are up!
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... el+legends

Just checked that out. I am going to preorder a case at the end of the month. I just wish they took the money instantly :? because of so many autopays that I have I dont want them to try to take the money right when I dont have anything in my account forcing an overdraft and possible order cancellation

oh well decided to just now preorder :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby barefootabe » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:16 pm

i was just at walmart and they had a big time spiderman, masked daken and madam viper.it looks like these guys are finally getting easier to find
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:14 pm

mr barefottable,i have been searching too ,still cant find the bt spidey or masked daken,i got a madame hydra(her ugly mug doesnt bother me,i mean,she is like a terrorist so i dont mind the fugly) did you pick them up?i want those two so bad!ill post a pic of my light up batsignal thing too to show you what it looks like,i can pick one up for you if you want :D
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:21 pm

barefootabe wrote:i was just at walmart and they had a big time spiderman, masked daken and madam viper.it looks like these guys are finally getting easier to find

Yeah my local comic shop is chock full of BT Spideys and masked dakens. I think ONLY BT Spidey and Masked daken are in the revision case.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Aesthetikz » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Yessir!
Revision cases are hitting everywhere.

Stopped into Target and it showed they had a case in the back, Contents were:
1x Masked Daken
1x BT Spidey (Paint apps not any better than before)
1x Thunderball
1x Madame Masque
1x Fantomex
1x Drax
2x Bucky

Manager said they were showing discontinued in the system, That would be the only case they get...
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:12 am

i cant find the masked daken or bt spidey around here,scalpers usually somehow get into the trus before they even open somehow,must have connections ](*,) if anyone could possible get me one of both for my collection i will pay them and give em something from my trade list for thier trouble(i know its askin alot but i gotta try homies! :D )no biggy really if i cant get them,they will be on my "elusive figure that i cant get" list,which is ok,its alays good to have a goal lol
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:47 pm

I had actually stopped into a further away TRU I hadn't been in awhile before the Target score.
No legends to be found on the pegs (Or pegs for that matter). So I went and asked at the service counter~Lady basically said what your suspecting, They get scooped up by "Collectors" before they hit the floor. Sigh...
I hate to look like a scalper getting boxes from the stockroom like I did at Target, But it's so darn hard to find this stuff anymore due to the growing number of scalpers. ](*,)
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby therapist » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:18 pm

When It comes to MLs I am strictly buying cases for now on. Its a bit of a pill to swallow all at once but its so much easier then hunting them down one by one. I will then buy the variants separate.

I cant decide if I am hoping to get Blade or Punisher more in my case :-k on one hand this is the first Comic Blade in ML scale on the other I dont have a punisher for my collection yet and this one looks good
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby bobtheodd » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Therapist wrote:When It comes to MLs I am strictly buying cases for now on. Its a bit of a pill to swallow all at once but its so much easier then hunting them down one by one. I will then buy the variants separate.

I cant decide if I am hoping to get Blade or Punisher more in my case :-k on one hand this is the first Comic Blade in ML scale on the other I dont have a punisher for my collection yet and this one looks good

Amen to that. I put in my pre-order for wave 3 at BBTS. Then all I have to do is track down the running changes. I hope the case that comes is Blade and Mystique. I want the new Punisher, but I have 2 others, so if I can't find him it won't bother me too much.
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:02 pm

me too,cases only, when the last wave of mls came out i waited for tru to open and when i got inside(i was the first one...or so i thought) two people were already paying for two cases of the mls! so from now on ill just get cases and hope to get the variants i want or trade them on here,and use the rest for customs :D unless one of my kids wants one of course!
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:25 pm

bobtheodd wrote:
Therapist wrote:When It comes to MLs I am strictly buying cases for now on. Its a bit of a pill to swallow all at once but its so much easier then hunting them down one by one. I will then buy the variants separate.

Amen to that. I put in my pre-order for wave 3 at BBTS. Then all I have to do is track down the running changes. I hope the case that comes is Blade and Mystique. I want the new Punisher, but I have 2 others, so if I can't find him it won't bother me too much.

I am gunna be a sad sad man if I get Mystique instead of Moonstar :( I am really hoping to get my greedy little mits on a moonstar.The only good thing is I know if I do get Mystique then its okay cuz Moonstar will not be in high demand.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby barefootabe » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:04 am

i didnt pick them up lol..ive spent a lot latley on figures so im kinda going on the wagon for awhile :mrgreen:
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 am

Sounds like 6" Spider-Man movie figs might be hitting overseas.
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Current Figures & Sightings