LEGENDS ARE HERE! (SDCC 2012 Reveals p.13, Mini BAF p.14)

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby therapist » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:03 pm

bobtheodd wrote:
~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~ wrote:The Hoooooorrors I've witnessed due to wave 1.I was at "Toys Я Us" with my mom and brother and there was a vendor from the local place we get our figures from and he was having them call every local store and having them hold EVERY Marvel Legend they had! If thats not bad enough the employees were calling and telling stores to pull the cases off of all trucks going to the stores local that came that night for this scalper.

You should have ran over and gave him a kick to the groin. \:D/

I told her what she should have did was got the dudes name and beat him to a bunch of TRUs claiming that was her name and counter scalping :badgrin:

Who scalps the scalpers
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby bobtheodd » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Therapist wrote:
bobtheodd wrote:
~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~ wrote:The Hoooooorrors I've witnessed due to wave 1.I was at "Toys Я Us" with my mom and brother and there was a vendor from the local place we get our figures from and he was having them call every local store and having them hold EVERY Marvel Legend they had! If thats not bad enough the employees were calling and telling stores to pull the cases off of all trucks going to the stores local that came that night for this scalper.

I told her what she should have did was got the dudes name and beat him to a bunch of TRUs claiming that was her name and counter scalping :badgrin:

Who scalps the scalpers

I still say a shot to the pills would have been more satisfying. :lol:
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby ~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~ » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Therapist wrote:
bobtheodd wrote:

Who scalps the scalpers

If I could go back....Id counter scalp them..then kick him in the groin...twice
ImageImage
~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~
Regular Realmer

Postby bobtheodd » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:40 pm

~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~ wrote:If I could go back....Id counter scalp them..then kick him in the groin...twice

Now your talk'in. \:D/
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby TimL89 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:01 pm

tru has some in stock online now
wave 1
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp ... 54197&sr=1
TimL89
Regular Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Not much shown for Legends at Toyfair so far, Kind of a let down~Especially after the awesome MU they will be releasing (Inhumans, Deaths Head, Puck, 70's Boxset, Bag Spidey, Etc.) and massive amounts of SW, Joe, and TF product.

Here's what was shown for Legends: Wave 1, Wave 2, Wave 3=Mystique "With Tons o' Guns", US Agent "And 5 Others" + A 2013 "sneak peek" Hyperion. Thats it. :|
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Woops forgot~Blade in Wave 3 Also.
Massive obvious parts re-use there...
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby bobtheodd » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Think we're getting a new Punisher in the 3rd wave. Saw a prototype, look pretty good. Want that Blade.
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby therapist » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Aesthetikz wrote:Not much shown for Legends at Toyfair so far, Kind of a let down~Especially after the awesome MU they will be releasing (Inhumans, Deaths Head, Puck, 70's Boxset, Bag Spidey, Etc.) and massive amounts of SW, Joe, and TF product.

Here's what was shown for Legends: Wave 1, Wave 2, Wave 3=Mystique "With Tons o' Guns", US Agent "And 5 Others" + A 2013 "sneak peek" Hyperion. Thats it. :|

So WTF? this means we are getting 4 waves this year then nothing till 2013? BS
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby leafman343 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Isn't 4 waves in one year enough? Thats 1 wave per 3 months, so anything more would make it difficult to find anything. Think about it, there has to be enough time between waves for stock to dwindle so they can stock the next wave when it rolls out, otherwise stores that still have plenty of wave one won't order wave two and so on and so forth. Plus, only putting out 4 waves makes it a bit easier for collectors to buy entire waves, especially when we are talking $100+ per wave.
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:29 pm

leafman343 wrote:Isn't 4 waves in one year enough? Thats 1 wave per 3 months, so anything more would make it difficult to find anything. Think about it, there has to be enough time between waves for stock to dwindle so they can stock the next wave when it rolls out, otherwise stores that still have plenty of wave one won't order wave two and so on and so forth. Plus, only putting out 4 waves makes it a bit easier for collectors to buy entire waves, especially when we are talking $100+ per wave.

Shhh shut up while Im busy hating on hasbro
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby terryzom » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Spotted two rungs with labels for Marvel Legends at Target today--both empty. You know your life is at a low when you get a job at Target not for money, but to hide cases of toys to resell at inflated prices. Be nice if the Marauders' Scalphunter could come after these "scalphunter" poseurs! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

The Diamond Select Classic Thor is looking more attractive by the day, Series III is getting hard to find priced reasonably and getting the new ML modern one on the cheap at retail seems far-fetched. I'm still worried he'll be too big for my son's Toybiz Legends classic Avengers.
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby shapp » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:24 am

I just checked my local target yesterday and they were clueless about the legends. No space yet either. Would they be put near the mu stuff?
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE! Adding to what we got coming our way

Postby Golden Wolf » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:07 pm

I dident want to start a whole new tread so Im just gonna add this here
Check out 2012 toy fair mattel night dcuc line up movie master batman , catwoman & bane.
The hobbit and more here's the link!

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2012/02 ... guru-video

Also marvel Avengers legos will on it's way in the near future Too !
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby terryzom » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 pm

shapp wrote:I just checked my local target yesterday and they were clueless about the legends. No space yet either. Would they be put near the mu stuff?
The one near me was stocking them right next to the DCUC figures. I literally almost walked over and asked an employee stocking the next section over who was holding out [-X I am starting to wonder if the Disney stores will carry them--the one near me always has a decent selection of Select. Given the scale shot of Thor posted on the other page, my mind is made up on the Select classic version unless a Series 3 presents itself.
terryzom
Avid Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Current Figures & Sightings