LEGENDS ARE HERE! (SDCC 2012 Reveals p.13, Mini BAF p.14)

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby Golden Wolf » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:22 am

I hit all the major comic shops that sell action figures today & toys r us & both Targets in Hawaii today I didn't spot any .
Not even peg post with labels for them so I guess well get them in the begining of march or mid march .
But I did spot in target the DcUc wave with the orange lantern Lex Luthor those were $15.99 each .
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby terryzom » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Spotted three today when I stopped by an alternate TRU since I was in that area for something else. Constrictor, Klaw, and Extremis Iron Man. No Drax or Thor so I gladly passed--I ain't no stinkin' scalper! :lol:

*edit* Also, all of the Avengers movie figures, including the 12" seem greatly underwhelming. I know it looks like they were going for the original Hulk but if that's what the CG one will be in the film, the one in The Incredible Hulk is far superior. They shouldn't have skimped on getting Edward Norton back for the role, I don't care how much he wanted.
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:33 am

Agreed. Norton was a perfect Banner. Mark Ruffalo?! wtf.
All the avengers movie merch I've seen so far just seem meh, Only thing I'm really even slightly interested in is the 3.75 Ultimate Hawkeye. 6" figs may or may not happen.
I hate the new spider-man movie stuff even more... The movie & "Untold story" (eh what?) itself, Sad to say, Looks shitty to me.
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby shapp » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:33 am

My local tru has had all of wave 1 but I just can't bring myself to pay 17.99 plus tax per figure. Rhett are they only store in my area to get them and I have a lot. Within 5 miles I have tru, target, walmart, kmart, marshals, khols, and books a million.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby terryzom » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:05 pm

My local Walmart finally has stock! Spotted Steve Rodgers, Hope Summers, Klaw and Constrictor. Still no Thor to custom for my son :cry:

Which line do you guys think is generally better for younger kids, Select or Legends?
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby Galactape » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:13 pm

terryzom wrote:My local Walmart finally has stock! Spotted Steve Rodgers, Hope Summers, Klaw and Constrictor. Still no Thor to custom for my son :cry:

Which line do you guys think is generally better for younger kids, Select or Legends?

Definately Legends, selects are a little fragile and some paint rub after much use. I found Thor last week at my walmart \:D/ .
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Aesthetikz » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:43 pm

I've got some updates for you guys, Kinda fell behind...

Pictures from Legends sculptor Dave Cortes Have been posted of a 6" Ultimate Hawkeye, Seemingly the same figure that had been mentioned for Legends and also had art shown for at SDCC. It is a superb sculpt, till no word on how and when it will be released.
More pics here: http://www.cortesstudio.com/Sculpt-of-the-Week

Legends at Toys-R-Us Nationwide seem to have had a price hike to 19.99. This happened right before they had a BOGO sale IMO and seems to be typical of the FAO Schwarz ownership and hot items.

Legends have been added to HasbroToyShop.com finally, But keep selling out.

MU news:
Hasbro laid off 170 Employees for no disclosed reason, Including David Vonner, A huge presence in Marvel Universe development, if not the main reason why MU is any good...

That's all I Can think of for now, Stay tuned. 8)

PS:
The new movie Lizard looks dumb:
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby Galactape » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:08 pm

You could tell MU was going down the tubes, the Psylocke was horrible!
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby terryzom » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Aesthetikz wrote:Hasbro laid off 170 Employees for no disclosed reason, Including David Vonner, A huge presence in Marvel Universe development, if not the main reason why MU is any good...

PS:
The new movie Lizard looks dumb:
No layoff is a good layoff especially with the 3.75 line as niche and expensive (I've seen them at TWELVE USD retail before) as they are, but losing a main creative talent seems like an "abandon ship" flag. And why is it necessary to reboot Spiderman?!?!?! Retcon for Avengers 3? #-o
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:15 pm

What looks to be legit Protoypes pics of the upcoming 6" Avengers Movie figs have surfaced, Looks like it will be a Wal-Mart Exclusive line as usual:
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby Galactape » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:41 pm

That hulk looks very familiar.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby leafman343 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:51 pm

If those are real I'll be very happy. What its up with the Iron Man though? It looks like a mk6 armor with either burned or translucent parts, the armor he wears in the Avengers is the mk7 which goes back to the circular Arc Reactor/Uni-Beam. Also why are they all missing their heads?
What is the source for those pics?

I'm sorry if I'm asking too many questions, but you know it is April 1st and I don't want to fall for an elaborate hoax ;)
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby zeldaman33 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Hi Guys im new here but i have a huge collection of ml... I wish i could update my collection and my Trading info but it wont let me IDK why
zeldaman33
Casual Realmer

Postby zeldaman33 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Galactape wrote:That hulk looks very familiar.

but people are saying that the head is photoshoped
zeldaman33
Casual Realmer

Postby zeldaman33 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 pm

shapp wrote:My local tru has had all of wave 1 but I just can't bring myself to pay 17.99 plus tax per figure. Rhett are they only store in my area to get them and I have a lot. Within 5 miles I have tru, target, walmart, kmart, marshals, khols, and books a million.

i hate the 19.99 price up
zeldaman33
Casual Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Current Figures & Sightings