Transformers clearance @ Target & K-Mart

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Transformers clearance @ Target & K-Mart

Postby bjpalm1994 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Hey Realmers! Just wanted to let you guys know that at my locat Target I found some of the Transformers Human Alliance figures on clearance. They had the black w/ yellow stripes Bumblebee, the Target race car ( I forget his name) and the green race car ( I forgot his name too but i know he has the number 88 on him). I picked up the Bumblebee when they went down to $20.00 but should have waited because when I checked today they had all been marked down to $8.98 ](*,) . Not a bad deal! I also found the Human Alliance Swideswipe and H.A. Mudflap at the local K-Mart on clearance (all their clearence toys are 1/2 off by the way!). Happy hunting dudes!! :D
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Re: Transformers clearance @ Target & K-Mart

Postby iplayforkeeps » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Target also has a coupon for $4 off any transformer figure over $10 available to print off their website :)
@bargaincollect
iplayforkeeps
Newbie Realmer

Postby darksword » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Wow, need to check these out asap. Always find some older stock at kmart.
darksword
Casual Realmer

Postby iplayforkeeps » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:31 pm

I stopped into my local kmart today and found they are taking an additional %50 off all clearance toys. I found a 3.75 thor for $2 \:D/
@bargaincollect
iplayforkeeps
Newbie Realmer

Postby bjpalm1994 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Yeah, my wife works for K-Mart and I had her check to see how much longer that clearance sale is going on and she said its good until the end of this week. I picked up the H.A. Sideswipe, a couple of WWE Elite Legends figures and I also grabbed the UFC Brock Lesnar / Frank Mir 2pack that came with the Octagon. Not bad for 20 odd bucks :D I'm gonna check back again this week and see what else they have.
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings