the avengers 6 " figures

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: the avengers 6 " figures

Postby Armyghy » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:09 am

I saw a bunch of Captain Americas at my local Walmart. It's been many a year since I had a Cap figure. But it's hard explaining toy-collecting in an Army Barracks :) I'm content with looking for now.
Armyghy
Newbie Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Armyghy wrote:I saw a bunch of Captain Americas at my local Walmart. It's been many a year since I had a Cap figure. But it's hard explaining toy-collecting in an Army Barracks :) I'm content with looking for now.

Funny you say that. There are two other members on the board who are in the armed forces and they are avid collectors. I know people in the army who play trading card games such as yugioh and magic the gathering.

Anyway. I was wondering do you guys think the Amazing Spiderman figures will be as hard to get a hold of as the Avengers figures? I honestly do not think they will as per the fact that Amazing spiderman is taking up several displays at most the local TRUs
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby NEOTHEONE » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:22 pm

The 6 inch ones will def. be popular, but not as popular and hard to find as the avengers. Lucky for me, lots of collectors dont like the new spidy or lizard design and I do. Plus parents wont spend 16 bucks on a spidy figure for there kids if there is a 8 dollar one right next to it. We will be in luck
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer

Postby brushlessmcpx » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:33 am

NEOTHEONE wrote:The 6 inch ones will def. be popular, but not as popular and hard to find as the avengers. Lucky for me, lots of collectors dont like the new spidy or lizard design and I do. Plus parents wont spend 16 bucks on a spidy figure for there kids if there is a 8 dollar one right next to it. We will be in luck

We can only hope. I too want all 3 figures. :mrgreen:

James
brushlessmcpx
Casual Realmer

Postby NEOTHEONE » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:05 am

Im not really interested in the Ultimate spidey. Im sure that one will be the most popular. But just judging from other forums its half and half on people who want them.
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer

Postby Kukaahi » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:37 pm

They just now seem to be in my area. One store has still has yet to stock any. I picked up Loki and Cap today as well as the four pack that includes Black Widow and Thor. I want that Hulk bad. Went to three walmarts in three cities looking for it.
My WIP thread: Kukaahi
My Trading Post thread: Trading Post
Olomana- Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u: here
Kukaahi
Casual Realmer

Postby barefootabe » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:49 pm

a walmart near me just put out 3 case's worth :shock: i saw three hulks at once lol. atleast these figures are getting easier to find
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Postby bobtheodd » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:02 am

barefootabe wrote:a walmart near me just put out 3 case's worth :shock: i saw three hulks at once lol. atleast these figures are getting easier to find

For some maybe.... :roll:
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby mroz22 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:15 pm

bobtheodd wrote:
barefootabe wrote:a walmart near me just put out 3 case's worth :shock: i saw three hulks at once lol. atleast these figures are getting easier to find

For some maybe.... :roll:

mine has full set at once finally, picked up hulk and hawkeye... let me know if interested.
- Everything that has a beginning has an end -

Michael Roz

Trade List: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41385
mroz22
Regular Realmer

Postby Galactape » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:58 am

My Walmart got 2 more cases, picked up another Hulk.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby CAb00se » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:03 pm

funny, they are now peg warming in my area. Hulk and Hawkeye are harder to get ahold of, but I have managed to get a couple with no hassles...I think with the holidays coming, we will see more show up on the pegs.
CAb00se
Regular Realmer

Postby Galactape » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:31 pm

CAb00se wrote:funny, they are now peg warming in my area. Hulk and Hawkeye are harder to get ahold of, but I have managed to get a couple with no hassles...I think with the holidays coming, we will see more show up on the pegs.

If we see anymore, we will need more pegs! :lol:
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Purity » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:55 am

So, on eBay, the price of the walmart exclusive avengers Figures are so much lower now that the movie hype has subsided! I've seen hulk who used to be around $50-$60 now valued at $30-$35! I even found one for $25! Loki and hawkeye(once $30-$40 each), and everyone else are at like $30-$20 now! I am finding that more walmarts are getting the figures, so if you want them but feel you've missed out, keep looking because more walmarts are getting figures and the prices are dropping drastically!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Purity » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:57 am

Every walmart I go to I see the same thing: tons of iron man's many captain Americas, good amount of thors, and a few loki's. Never hawkeye and never hulk. But, hey, I am glad my local walmart just got them.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Galactape » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:00 am

Purity wrote:Every walmart I go to I see the same thing: tons of iron man's many captain Americas, good amount of thors, and a few loki's. Never hawkeye and never hulk. But, hey, I am glad my local walmart just got them.

If you need a Hawkeye, my Walmart has a ton of those figs.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Current Figures & Sightings