the avengers 6 " figures

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: the avengers 6 " figures

Postby Darth Veach » Sun May 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Therapist wrote:
Aesthetikz wrote:
bobtheodd wrote:Here are the UPC codes if you are at the store. Should help with the hunt.
]

Thanks for these.
And chill people, They havent even been fully released yet~Your paying and looking at scalper and hype prices on ebay. I wouldnt be surprised if these started to peg warm within a couple months (Remember the Cap and Thor Exclusive Movie LInes?, The ones that ended up on clearance :lol:).

Yami is sayin the same thing and honestly I agree. Heck even these reports of "hasbro not making enough to meet demand" sounds like nothing more then some negative nancies freaking out.

Listen people. Marvel KNEW what they had when they made the avengers. They have been making comics and comic movies for a little while now. Hasbro has been arguably the King of toys, maybe kings alongside mattel. So hasbro knows a thing or two about making toys. Walmart. Well I shouldnt have to explain to everyone that walmart knows a thing or two about selling products to mindless masses. All three of these companies knew what they were lucky enough to have. An entire toyline is NOT going to not be accesable. I will go one step further and say Hasbro will try to ride the marketing and toyline in to the holiday season. Heck if there does happen to be any sort of shortage on these figures then hasbro always COULD release the line again at target or tru without base.

Finally some sense! It's exactly what I have been saying. There is no way Hasbro would be stupid enough to make a "shortage" of these. Star wars used to be the same way. i would go crazy trying to get the latest and greatest Star wars item only to find it months later stacked on the pegs. With a movie and a label this big, in the coming weeks to months, these will be at every Walmart. Don't be surprised if some walmarts get big shipper type displays of these things. If I remember correctly that happened with Dark Knight.
Darth Veach
Inductee Realmer

Postby Galactape » Mon May 21, 2012 7:15 am

The beginning of another day of search, hopefully they will show up today. I wouldn't be so sure about seeing them in stores in afew months though, lets not forget the Red Hulk wave from Target, my Target had all of them for one week, and that was it. The following week they were just about wiped out, and they never restocked them after that.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby bobtheodd » Mon May 21, 2012 1:17 pm

My local Wal-mart have no idea. I took the UPC codes and they scanned them...no record.
I'm to the point if I see them, I'll pick them up, if not...*shrug* This "hunting" stuff is for the birds, not gonna do it any more, I got better things to worry about.
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby Galactape » Mon May 21, 2012 1:18 pm

CHECKED MY wALMART AGAIN, NOTHING.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby CAb00se » Mon May 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Galactape wrote:The beginning of another day of search, hopefully they will show up today. I wouldn't be so sure about seeing them in stores in afew months though, lets not forget the Red Hulk wave from Target, my Target had all of them for one week, and that was it. The following week they were just about wiped out, and they never restocked them after that.

Dude this is a toyline for a billion dollar movie, not a baf wave of marvel legends. I agree, everyone eneeds to just chill. There will be plenty of theese figs, pateince guys...patience
CAb00se
Regular Realmer

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Tue May 22, 2012 11:13 am

Galactape wrote:CHECKED MY wALMART AGAIN, NOTHING.

have checked every wal-mart on Oahu, HI, for the past 2 weeks and NOTHING :(
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer

Postby leafman343 » Wed May 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Resets at your local Walmarts should be soon, if not this weekend and these should be going out with them.
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Galactape » Wed May 23, 2012 7:11 pm

leafman343 wrote:Resets at your local Walmarts should be soon, if not this weekend and these should be going out with them.

I know my target is resetting right now, not that that helps with Walmart though. Checked my Walmarts again today, and still no sign of them.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby ole jade jaw » Wed May 23, 2012 7:18 pm

I was talking with a buddy that knows a lot about toy distibution today. He explained that Walmart doesn't take the northeast as a heavy toy sale demographic. The stores up here are not what they consider large enough to accomodate the full lines of figures. I thought I just kept missing them... turns out they were never there or they just had a few pieces. In other areas of the country they will show up in force, but we may never even see them in store. I'm kind of hoping he's wrong this time, but I called a buddy in florida just in case. :cry: The prices on the Bay will nose dive as they are released in more states. There will be plenty of them in time.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Thu May 24, 2012 1:22 am

I'm in the northwest and distribution has been crap...

Printed out the UPC's (Thanks!) took them to 2 Wal-Marts and they didnt even bother to scan them or check the back for me. They have the lil' price scanners throughout the store so I scanned there and they came up with a 15.96 price.
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby bobtheodd » Thu May 24, 2012 2:54 am

Aesthetikz wrote:I'm in the northwest and distribution has been crap...

Printed out the UPC's (Thanks!) took them to 2 Wal-Marts and they didnt even bother to scan them or check the back for me. They have the lil' price scanners throughout the store so I scanned there and they came up with a 15.96 price.

Then they have them in the system and should have them out or will soon. I've been hearing that a lot of stores have a release date of the 27th. So check back Sunday, maybe they have them out. I tried the same trick and found nothing at all, the store scanner told me "ask associate for assistance".
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby Galactape » Fri May 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Anyone see that wave 2 is in the works yet? Saw it on a site. I guess it will have Thanos, Black Widow, a Chattari soldier, not much said yet. Would love to have a Thanos though, and would buy a bunch of the Chattari guys for some cool displays. I personally think that Black Widow should have been in wave 1, considering they had the circular bases like the scene in the movie. Could be just rumors, but on the preorder sites, it does say wave 1 next to the preorder. They could also do Maria Hill, a reworked Nick Fury, and agent Coulson.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby barefootabe » Fri May 25, 2012 5:37 pm

sweet,i figured it would have an alien soldier
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Elite Realmer

Postby Galactape » Fri May 25, 2012 5:38 pm

barefootabe wrote:sweet,i figured it would have an alien soldier

Yeah, Hasbro really has to do one, especially after how the Select one looks.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby brushlessmcpx » Sun May 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi gents!

I just wanted to report that here on OC California I have been to 5 Wallmarts with no luck.

Each one is getting different Spiderman items but no Avengers. Yet. :(

James
brushlessmcpx
Casual Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Current Figures & Sightings