First Figure Bought!

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

First Figure Bought!

Postby phamr08 » Tue May 29, 2012 12:10 am

Hey guys ! I'm new to this forums and decided to start my collection! I only had this one figure whichwas a one that I customed. It was originally a Shawn Michael's wwe figure and I transformed it into a predator! I'll post some pics up when I have time its not really as pro as you guys.. haha, today I went out to get my first figure for collecting and I got a venom for like 15 dollars.. here in Australia is expensive the new avengers were 40 dollars I'm only going to look for bargains not willing to spend over 20 for a figure :/

Thanks guys! Randy / Australia!

If your Australian and have figures for sale fee msg l free o me I find it very hard and expensive for international

Last edited by phamr08 on Tue May 29, 2012 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
phamr08
Inductee Realmer

Re: First Figure Bought!

Postby barefootabe » Tue May 29, 2012 12:33 am

welcome to the forums! it sounds like your action figure adiction has just started :mrgreen:
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Elite Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue May 29, 2012 1:12 am

Hey man welcome to the board and awesome story bro. I can't possibly tell you what the first figure I ever bought was. I have been collecting since I was a kid. But my first Marvel Legend ever was ML8 Captain America. My first DCUC was Etrigan and my first DCSH was the Batman Batgirl two pack. My first ever play art was Vincent and Tifa and my first ever WWE Elite was The Miz and those are the lines I mostly collect to this day :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby bobtheodd » Tue May 29, 2012 1:58 am

Welcome! :D
First figure that got me back into collecting was the modern(200X) series MOTU Skeletor. It has sense become an ugly passion. :lol:
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby phamr08 » Tue May 29, 2012 6:37 am

hahaah thanks guys!

yeah its so hard to collect when everythings so expensive here in Australia, after coming across reading the forums ive been so inspired haha!
phamr08
Inductee Realmer

Postby Greatanimate » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:52 am

If there are some awesome figures in other countries, will you want to get? What if you like them very much?
enjoy the whole day
Action figures
Greatanimate
Inductee Realmer

Postby Wesr » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:53 am

Hard to remember that far back as it would have been the early 80s. I'm guessing it was probably something He-Man and went from there to Joes, transformers, ninja turtles, xmen.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby phamr08 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:46 am

yeah ill buy them! from overseas but sometimes its hard to find. I want to go overseas and go massive shopping spree on figures! would be so cheap!
phamr08
Inductee Realmer

Postby Kukaahi » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm with you phamr08. I have sights set on Japan. I was hard pressed to remember what got me into collecting but it had to be when my mother in law used me to sell a huge collection of vintage gijoes and star wars.
My WIP thread: Kukaahi
My Trading Post thread: Trading Post
Olomana- Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u: here
Kukaahi
Casual Realmer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings